• rah's stone of reason
    • Maul of the Grand Executioner
    • Asher's Orb of Aggravating Opponents
    • Marko's Gaunlets of Power
    • DL Dancer
    • Christmas Hat
    • Mob of killer kittens
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
      He's REALLY tough. If you don't do the side quests in DrSpike's lair, he's almost impossible to beat.
      -Jam
      Ooh, I've always wanted a lair.

Comment

Some nice items I shall add them soon.

Your lair is giving me problems Spikie. Your guards keep opening the locked doors instead of guarding them, and then going for a walk. There's some VERY amusing scripting errors in the game now Especially in the gladiators' training room, where all the gladiators drop Skanky Burn's head when they die (even if Skanky is still alive)

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

* Resists making comments that go against the "family-oriented" nature of the site *
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

wow, this is cool.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The Splendid Shoes of MLeonard...

DanQ's Deadly Dagger

Zany Zylka's Excellent potion of healing.

Have Comrade Tassadar wield the Corpulent Cudgel.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And if you want another monk, I would not mind ending up as one.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How about a Troll's club. A simple, primitive, club which causes enrage or berserk (or something to that effect) to it's victim.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  And if you want another monk, I would not mind ending up as one.
                  Which god would you worship?
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Hey, Jamski, I would like a look at my evil undead self, please.
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

Or, what about a Wand of Fezzing which lowers the target's intelligence.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

God I love this thread.

Jamski, I should be a thief that de-lurks, *ahem*, whose invisibility potion wears off, and whom starts attacking the PC screaming, "I detect a MAJOR ALIGNMENT CONFLICT!!! I shall restore your ethical balance!"

After I take 1 hp of damage, I re-lurk, eh, quaff another potion of invisibility, and am never to be seen again.

Alternate dialogue: "Read the SMAC FAQ, b*tch!"
                        "I wake. I work. I sleep. I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life is passed, and all I've been will never touch the earth again." --The Ballad of Sky Farm 3, Anonymous, Datalinks

Comment

Wouldn't it lower the wielders intelligence?
                          Lower's target's dexterity as they get tangled up in fits of giggling each time it is wielded.

You need to recreate the Asher / Mac-User flame wars in some way, too.
                          "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                          "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                          - Pekka

Comment

Mr Fun has the same wand, and makes all he encounters run screaming from him (as he rants about one topic over and over). Not sure how you do that within NWN.
                            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                            - Pekka

Comment

Flame Blade of Asher

Shield of the Mac-User

Items can be given powers, that fit the scenario. Great idea, Jamski.

Nearly reason enough, for me to go dow...uh....buy NWN

Asmodean
                              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Or, what about a Wand of Fezzing which lowers the target's intelligence.
                                Wouldn't it lower the wielders intelligence?
                                Dammit, guess what Tassadar's Club of Communism does already?

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X