Heroes' Fans Rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes' Fans Rollcall

Just wondering, I know a lot of you guys play Heroes III, II, and IV... but just wondering who here still plays what game...

I know that the following is true:

Heroes II
    thinkingamer
    vovansim
    Static Universe
    obiwan18

Heroes III
    Andemagne
    loinburger
    DarkCloud
    JohnT
    ColdWizard
    Trajanus
    vmxa
    Shadowstrike
    Ribannah
    SnowFire

Heroes IV

---

But I know that there's a whole lot more of you, please, show yourselves
    Last edited by DarkCloud; May 31, 2003, 16:58.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

HoMM2 is the best pc game ever.
    i just quit playing HoMM games 4 months ago??
    I guess i played too much HoMM
    someone teach me baduk

Comment

The last thread on this awhile back (wherein you posted some of your maps, DC) kicked me off on another Heroes III fling. Heroes, an old friend of mine with many hours under my belt, is something that will always be returned to, but in spurts of massive amounts of play.

So yeah, I still play Heroes II & III, although I'm not at this very second.
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Since I got my computer fixed, I now have HoMM2 reinstalled.

Gotta love those Vampire Lords.

I would play HoMM3 as well, but I lack the CD.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I still play H3

Comment

I have H3:SoD but lack the time to play it.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

homm3, but yeah I also lack the time... got other games that are quicker, and allow a quickie... homm3 is more of a marathon gaming experience
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

HoMM II

EDIT: Oops, should have read the post more carefully. I don't play it any more, but it was a great game.
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

I've started playing HoMM II again (just finished playing a session in fact), so put me down on that list.
                  "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

No one here seems to play H4, for some strange reason

The last thread on this awhile back (wherein you posted some of your maps, DC) kicked me off on another Heroes III fling. Heroes, an old friend of mine with many hours under my belt, is something that will always be returned to, but in spurts of massive amounts of play.
                    Glad to know that I brought some joy into the world and yes, heroes does seem to suck you in and take up a lot of time

I'm surprised that so many people play H2! But it's good to know that the old classic still brings in the players

JohnT... never knew that- would you, by any chance, be interested in playing some role-playing maps? :nudge:
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

"JohnT... never knew that- would you, by any chance, be interested in playing some role-playing maps? "

I've never MP'd before (except for a Civ game with Sten), but I think I could handle a MP game of HOMM3. But... what do you mean by r-p maps?

PM or email me. PM's are probably better.

Comment

Oh, and I'm probably nowhere near as good as you and will likely get my ass kicked to Erathia and back. But what the hey.

Comment

last time I played HoMM2: sometime last year
                          last time I played HoMM3: IIRC January this year
                          last time I played HoMM4: January this year

judge your self am I still playing these games.
                          what kind of list are you up to now?
                          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Add me with HoMM3 and AB.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I started with H2, but once I got H3 I never went back. I haven't even seen H4 anywhere around my area.

Comment

Working...
                              X