JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just made over 1bill in 200 turns, stealing is much more productive
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• 500mill per cast of embezzle is great at this size, catching upto you very fast barley

also how many wizzies you got ? im past 500k now
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• New Promisance game SERVER HAS RESET

All - re-join

ttp://www.promisance.org

Im on Server 1 - im called Storm Warrior.

I wont create a clan yet, im playing around outside a clan at the moment want to see how it goes (flying under the radar so to speak), will join clan in a few days.

Laz, I had 4mil wizzes

Comment

• I also noticed you only loose grain when youve got a large amount of it, so keep selling excess grain (even when in protection).

Comment

• Well actually since its a restart ive joined all servers

My nics for each server are

1) Storm Warrior
            2) Hedonism
            3) Kate Smith
            4) Dr Dangerous

Comment

• Sorry got them the wrong way round, should be

1) Storm Warrior
              2) Hedonism
              3) Dr Dangerous
              4) Kate Smith

Laz I see your already in the games...............

Comment

• Laz, whose clan is UNHa?

Comment

• no idea they just asked me to join lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazerus
                    no idea they just asked me to join lol
                    Same here, so I figured what the hell.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Just did you a favour and kamikazed into most of the players below you barley
                      I had a massive 500 turn constant attacking fight with zwell then fought him in practically every other server, won each time

Comment

• Cheers mate, I see Morodor has raped your land off you - guess ill have that now lol.

Oh irrespective of game clan loyalties I presume all us Poly players are loyal and will not attack each other.

Comment

• OK, I joined back on to Server 1 again, this time as The Empire of Sol (#3575).

Comment

• At Thu, Jun 05 2003 09:31 AM, a messenger from Morodor (#3565) brought this to you...
                            yo man, Im sorry bo0ut the attacks i jus did to you. I was meaning to hit Tejas but i kept putting in your number on accident. can we come to some sort of truce for now? i really do need to get some land and build my empire up again and I cant do that with you beating the crap out of me every second.

lol what a lame excuse just because i got online and raped him down to 1.1k land

Comment

• Lol, wonder if he is raping me by mistake to then????????????

Comment

• Laz, sorry I may have attacked you once by mistake - happened when my target had gone into protection.

Sorry (lol im sounding like #30 now).

Comment

Working...
                                X