No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game server is down, doesn't matter barley my NW would be alot higher if i took all my food offa the market remember
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Yep, server is still down...

Comment

• I know Laz,

Server is still down.

Laz If the server hasnt come up before I (you know what), I will send you something so you can do me 1 favour (I think you know what I mean i.e. 'protect me').

Comment

• Server still down...

Comment

• Laz, Ive emaoiled & private messeged you. See all you guys soon, im on holiday for 7 days.

Good luck.

Comment

• OK will get it done asap, cya in a week
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Actually, the longer the server remains down, I'm thinking that the admins will most likely reset the game - when the server finally comes back up again...
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Still down, damn im totally nackered, time for an earlyish night

Comment

• lol...yeah, IMO a reset would be good. The power continuum thingie could change from us to (Enemy Coalition) but whut's the chance? Something I hope for them to change over the reset is makign the game more realistic and less login-buy army-beat **** out of other guy-sell army-cash. That just got repetitive and mechanical (although I still have the thrill of taking 70000 acres off a guy. )
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• I just like seeing the big numbers under cash and remembering when i drooled over 500mill just a few weeks ago

Comment

• I have no idea what this thread is about so. . .CBeast!
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• @ DaShi - at least you put in an effort for your +1 posts.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• games still down

Comment

• Barley is going to be back before this is fixed, game isn't even appearing for me now. Rather then getting the network status page i just get cannot find server.

Comment

• Same for me. I imagine that when the server does come back (when ever that is), the Admins will most likely have the game reset since it has been down for so long...

Comment

Working...
                                X