No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt get any turns while the site was down, guess thats the same for all of us.

I am going to take 100 now, then save the rest for tomorrow at 8am I will have 800 turns when no one is online, can do some serious damage and cashing then.

Comment

• I'm back in.

Hell (#11) was able to take away about 10K acres of land from me.

Comment

• nationofryan (#18)
        Turns 24 (max 500)
        Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
        Rank #5
        Drones 1,310,298
        Land Acres 83,346
        Money $266,645,688
        Batteries 99,852,941
        Bandwidth 2,792,435
        Networth $48,477,247
        Era Future
        Race Dark Elf
        Health 90%
        Tax Rate 20%
        Cyborgs 2,677,980
        Juggernauts 1,264,772
        Hovercrafts 3,707,456
        Dreadnoughts 2,543,018
        Master AIs 59,286

Comment

• Useful suggestion.........

Laz, MrMitchel and I are now using MSN Messeger to chat while online. It is very very useful for passing on real-time information and to coordinate attacks.

Can you all get a Hotmail.com email address (if you dont already have one) and post it here.

Weve made some good progress today.

Comment

• We helped MrMitchel take 80k land, he only started with 4k aswell so congrats for such a climb

scratch that after a quick spy on 7 and a counter attack while he hit otto, mitchel has now passed over 120k land
            Last edited by Lazerus; May 18, 2003, 16:29.
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Rabid Lawn Gnomes Revenge (#7)
              Turns 118 (max 500)
              Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
              Rank #5
              Drones 937,182
              Land Acres 80,277
              Money $3,664,297,382
              Batteries 43,115,515
              Bandwidth 39,519,677
              Networth $62,466,681
              Era Future
              Race Gnome
              Health 85%
              Tax Rate 40%
              Cyborgs 2,747,350
              Juggernauts 477,105
              Hovercrafts 883,116
              Dreadnoughts 5,769,608
              Master AIs 2,736,498
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• #7 has adopted the tactic of taking land, and then dropping it in the demolish section, basically removing it from the game, suggest you retake instantly if you're online when he hits.

Comment

• Rabid Lawn Gnomes Revenge (#7)
                  Turns 82 (max 500)
                  Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                  Rank #11
                  Drones 721,214
                  Land Acres 34,603
                  Money $3,395,056,494
                  Batteries 7,235,901
                  Bandwidth 39,400,980
                  Networth $12,190,963
                  Era Future
                  Race Gnome
                  Health 1%
                  Tax Rate 40%
                  Cyborgs 0
                  Juggernauts 0
                  Hovercrafts 0
                  Dreadnoughts 0
                  Master AIs 2,480,985

Apparently in the dieing stages, if any1 can take that money, do so.
                  He's prime meat for you right now Wittlich so hurry and get online
                  Last edited by Lazerus; May 18, 2003, 17:20.

Comment

• namor, I know you're reading this. Remember me?

namor (#68)
                    Turns 137 (max 500)
                    Turns Stored 285 (max 300)
                    Rank #21
                    Peasants 293,206
                    Land Acres 17,791
                    Money $629,731,172
                    Grains 11,908,831
                    Mana 2,785,834
                    Networth $7,231,462
                    Era Past
                    Race Dwarf
                    Health 76%
                    Tax Rate 30%
                    Footmen 331,504
                    Catapults 362,344
                    Zeppelins 264,132
                    Galleons 244,852
                    Wizards 345,544

---
                    edit: first time I copy-pasted something a little more private
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Laz and I gave MrMitchel some good tips on land grabbing tactics tonight via MSN, if you get on MSN and post your Hotmail address I will talk you through it.

Comment

• New peace agreement. with Lands o Jurassic 5

After getting a message from him and discussing it with a couple of the clan I replied with:

Ok, Warrior clan wont attack you if you dont attack us. I have agreed this with Equanimity (#20) & Eds Basement (#79) already. I suggest you forward this message to the other members of Warrior. I will post on our game forum. Please note it may take up to a day for all the players to get the message. Good Luck.

This was his message:

At Sun, 18 May 2003 20:38:10 -0500, a messenger from Lands o Jurassic 5 (#27) brought this to you...
                        hey guy im a total newb can u guyz go ez on me ive only played for about a month

Think its only fair to give him a break (we need a few allies anyway), I remember what it was like when I started and kept getting battered by UNHr.

I trust this is ok with everyone.

Comment

• 7 got 40,000 acres off me, but I guess someone took it back off him, because he only gained 5,000
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Barley
                            I trust this is ok with everyone.
                            Sounds fine to me...as long as he behaves.

Who knows, we should be able to call upon him for his "assistance" if we should ever need it.
                            ...but then, if he doesn't lend support in return to the clan, he might end up needing a good spanking like #7 (the "Lawn Gnomes" guy).
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 7 is destroying the land after he takes it. If you see him attack you couter attack straight away.

Also smash this guy into OBLIVION..............

Comment

• I see a few of you are being embezzled successfully, everyone PLEASE make sure you have a magic shield on at all times! (and post how much cash you lost) for the sake of 2-6 turns to get it powered up it reduces all magic damage by 2/3 for 12+ hours.

Also i see we have another casualty : Wittlich.

If you don't attack enough to keep a high amount of land you will be picked off
                                Last edited by Lazerus; May 19, 2003, 08:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X