No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow 16 hours ago I had 152k land, $52bil in the bank, $404bil net worth and over 120k military.

Comment

• If anyone has any spare cash I could do with some help, I have no defence (could do with $20bil lol).

Anyone can get through on #7 with over 15k or so units (the land grab will be 10k a turn at the start).

Comment

• Errr I meant 15mil units lol

Comment

• I've just send you some units.

Why don't you grab some land from #11 or #18 first?
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Ive put 11 into protection, done all the land grabbing I can fom #7 (hes not in protection yet I dont think). Just need to do cash turns to save a bit of money.

Thanks a lot for the units.

Comment

• What I need the most is money (and lots of it lol), im not asking for any if you cant spare it but if youve got like $30bil plus a couple of $bil might help me a bit.

Im out of the attack until I can get another 500 turns to recover now.

Good luck guys and thanks for all the support.

Comment

• I prefer to give units, so I can do my own cashturns

#7 is in protection now.

I'll need some time to get turns.

Beware for #11, #18
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Thanks for units, anything is of help. Ive managed to build a basic defence now. Just need turns.

Where is Laz when you need him lol.

I know we have all different battles going on against 7, 10, 11, 38, 44 etc. We will win there is no doubt.

Its just a case of pounding them all every our, mix the military attacks with embezzlement on #7 if you can. we can take him down like we did #46.

Can anyone get a spy report on #7 I cant get through with mine.

One tip, build strong defences the biggest weakness of the weaker players is will struggle to support the cost of maintaining large armies to attack with.

Large army means 15mil+ of each unit type (higher numbers of Aeirial and Hydro units as these are most vunerable to attack).

Comment

• YIKES !

see this is why i don't trust people who won't swear loyalty

anyways, here i come to save the day !!!
                    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Rabid Lawn Gnomes Revenge (#7)
                      Turns 456 (max 500)
                      Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                      Rank #3
                      Drones 535,732
                      Land Acres 88,546
                      Money $3,386,171,244
                      Batteries 75,675,370
                      Bandwidth 83,739,502
                      Networth $173,311,204
                      Era Future
                      Race Gnome
                      Health 78%
                      Tax Rate 40%
                      Cyborgs 24,103,123
                      Juggernauts 7,090,811
                      Hovercrafts 11,239,234
                      Dreadnoughts 10,488,682
                      Master AIs 4,741,021

not much money left at all

Too many recent attacks on that empire. Try again in one hour

OH **** !!!! i only got 1 standard attack in.

Big downside is with this guy being Gnome he can buy stuff from the market 24% cheaper, means i gotta spend an absolute crapload keeping myself defended urgh.
                      Also if hes got that many wizzies thats close to 50k acres spent on that building, so he more then likely gets his cash from tree of gold, probably why he built up so much mana.
                      Last edited by Lazerus; May 17, 2003, 08:56.
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Hell (#11)
                        Turns 500 (max 500)
                        Turns Stored 30 (max 300)
                        Rank #11
                        Peasants 465,164
                        Land Acres 52,294
                        Money $54
                        Grains 72,178,606
                        Mana 5,070,440
                        Networth $18,761,857
                        Era Past
                        Race Dark Elf
                        Health 73%
                        Tax Rate 20%
                        Footmen 849,618
                        Catapults 734,862
                        Zeppelins 786,254
                        Galleons 713,927
                        Wizards 93,713

He's ready to collapse, guess he only jumped through #7's cash.

I sent you some cash barley, i dont know what ur wizzie defense against #7 is like so i'll wait till u get online to send more.
                        Last edited by Lazerus; May 17, 2003, 08:36.

Comment

• Hell (#11)
                          Turns 500 (max 500)
                          Turns Stored 38 (max 300)
                          Rank #11
                          Peasants 465,164
                          Land Acres 21,772
                          Money $54
                          Grains 72,178,606
                          Mana 5,070,440
                          Networth $12,192,018
                          Era Past
                          Race Dark Elf
                          Health 73%
                          Tax Rate 20%
                          Footmen 427,649
                          Catapults 446,345
                          Zeppelins 396,138
                          Galleons 455,715
                          Wizards 93,713

Mutually Assured Destruction kicks in

Comment

• HIT ME FOO! (#46)
                            Turns 500 (max 500)
                            Turns Stored 136 (max 300)
                            Rank #7
                            Peasants 52,186
                            Land Acres 11,853
                            Money $5,126,760,126
                            Grains 733,473,253
                            Mana 27,153,015
                            Networth $47,745,104
                            Era Past
                            Race Orc
                            Health 85%
                            Tax Rate 40%
                            Footmen 0
                            Catapults 0
                            Zeppelins 0
                            Galleons 0
                            Wizards 256,979

He's building up that cash again, i stole 900mill, outta turns now though, could somebody steal alot from him, will have more effect then taking his land.

Comment

• Does any1 read the messages i send them ingame ? somebody say hello every now and again i feel lonely

Comment

• I'm back!

And I'm looking for revenge.

I've been attacked by nub, namor, and Warriors of Zul Jin while I was gone, and I'm down to 8575 acres of land.

But, thanks to all the stuff you sent me, I have $4.7 billion and a large army.

Any suggestions on who I should attack?

Comment

Working...
                                X