No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you some cash Barley (bout 400-500mill i think) tell me how you do since i should be on in the afternoon
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I took most of #30 cash, and threw a ton of Hydro's against him. He'll have serious cash flow probs when he returns. Last look at his stats:

Turns 184 (max 500)
      Turns Stored 36 (max 300)
      Rank #10
      Civilians 98,112
      Land Acres 2,574
      Money $1,467,866
      Nutrients 46,473,558
      Energy 541,331
      Networth $7,565,544
      Era Present
      Race Goblin
      Health 69%
      Tax Rate 40%
      Infantry 1,997,937
      Tanks 239,790
      Jets 104,452
      Battleships 267,948
      Telepaths 10,475
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Actually now that I have nothing left to do at all today... I'm too efficient I can continue whooping this 47 guy's pale ass around. Hmm, lemme see...

Barley
        I'm only selling my Grain! (I have about 15million stored ) Besides it works good for cashflow when I sell my Grain.

So if I give you $100mil you could turn it into $150mil? Thanks, if I need you, pal... However I'm not exactly one to take charity

Anyways, with the 100 turns I now have, I'm going to buy my army back up and try kicking 47's ass again.

EDIT: Barley, since I've had too many attacks on 47 so far, I want to retain a little bit of my morals (only attack if I have a good reason! ), and the big #4 drive won't be starting till later...I'll send you some. It might not be a lot to work with, but I'm not sending them to you for interest or anything, I'm sending them to you because you're in my clan
        Last edited by mrmitchell; May 9, 2003, 21:28.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Should I be attacking LowerPoVille? (They are our clan enemy after all )

Comment

#6, I need recon. Send you an in game message as well.
            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

StormWarrior, i have 200 mill to burn now. Whats the stats for 44? I want to rip lots of land from him.
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I had a good go at #4, battered him down (he is week for bombardment attacks), didnt do it as well as I wanted as #44 kept attacking me.

Couldnt get a spy report on him, but guess to break his back we need to embezzle him to get his money, ive kept trying but cant get through.

Comment

How much Catapults did you had to use on #4?

Comment

I still cant get through with recon, I have no turns left and little money (plus unable to send any more aid for an hour). I think he is probably weak on Bombardment and Aerial attacks (I was getting through with 900,000 bombardment units - but bear in mind im future advance so my bombardment units had an attack strength of 5). #7 got through with aerial units before me but I dont know how many he used.

Comment

I gave #8 and #10 a good blow.

I couldn't spy on #8, but all of his forces seem to be below 400k

Report on #10:
                      Dwarf
                      260 turns
                      0 turns stored
                      35 mill cash
                      3,7 mill Grain
                      1 mill Mana
                      NW 5,3M
                      Health 95%

300k Footsoldiers
                      212k Catapults
                      350k Zeppelins
                      320k Galleons
                      55k Wizzards

Comment

#10, #44, #18 being a real pain in the ass right now....

Thanks for the cash

EDIT: Actually if 10 is that weak, I can take care of him

Comment

w00t! I am now in the Present Age.

Any different strategies I should be concerned of since I'm now in the Present?

Comment

Going to attack Nidaros (30) some. He's in TF and I need to recover from the 18, 44, 10 bastards' attacks

Comment

MrMitchell:

In present age your catapults or whatever they are called there are more powerfull.

And if the Networth of 10 is still as posted above, then yes, he still is that weak

Comment

Thanks

Whittling down #30 right now....
                                Will go after #10 too

Comment

Working...
                                X