Mouse Gone Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone.

I went to a friend and plugged it there, it didnt work too. My parents were too sleepy and didnt really figure out what I needed 25$ for.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

...Now, you didn't buy some MS mouse again, did you?
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

There's nothing wrong with MS mouses.

I've had a regular Intellimouse for three years now, and it's had no problems.
        I've also had a Wheelmouse Optical for two years now, and no problems with it either.

I'm currently semi-looking for a black corded optical mouse now. The two options I'm considering are the MS Intellimouse Explorer and the Logitech MX500. The one that fits my hand best, is the one I'll purchase.
        In the past, I've always found Logitech mouses to be too narrow to be comfortable, but the MX500 seems to have a good design.

Comment

Around here, all schools have at least 90% MS mice, but they all sucks... Sure, it's those cheap mice, but they are much worse than other cheap mice

The logitech mouse I have now, fits my hand perfect and haven't given me any trouble (That couldn't be fixed by some old driver)
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
          X