Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lousy/stupid things you've done for money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saras
    I bet you could sell that drivers license for at least 20 bucks
    Are you STILL trying to get a freakin' drivers license??
    Be the bid!

Comment

Originally posted by Sten Sture

Are you STILL trying to get a freakin' drivers license??
      **whistles casually*
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I once worked in a teddy-bear factory. Horrible job!

There were big machines which kept the foam under pressure with long rigid pipes coming out. The bear skin would have a hole in its leg (which was sown up later) and you had to hold the skin on the pipe and release the pressurised foam into the bear (released by a pedal) making sure the foam got into the arms and head etc.

The trouble was that the pressure was bloody high in order to get the bears reasonably 'firm'. If you didn't hold on to the bear tightly, the bear would fly across the room on a trail of pressurised foam. Anyway, the pressure hitting the bear skin from the inside would knock tiny bits of fur into the air, so we had to wear masks and goggles. Also the machines would generate quite a lot of heat so that you would sweat, and then the little bits of fur would stick to you (even under your clothes because the little bits of fur were so small!).

When it was time to go home, I would be covered in a layer of fur - like some sort of giant teddy bear. When I went home, my mother (I was still at high school - this was a summer job) would make me strip off in the back yard and hose me down, so that I wouldn't spread bear-hair all over the house.

Uggh.

Comment

josh, the most emberassing part is getting hosed down by your mom.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X