Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT

She's beginning to see reason!!!

Remember, Tia, this was over half your lives ago - back when Alien was released and Disco was King, for chrissakes!

This is what people looked like back then. You sure you want to go back?

OH MY GOD!!! Ok that's truly scary. The girl on the bottom of the page next to the one with glasses....blond girl.....yes.......ashamed as I am to admit it........THAT WAS MY HAIRSTYLE! I actually have pictures

chegitz Sorry, you get the quandry not the actual problem.....that's just for me.

And no dm I don't think I like drama in my life. Frankly I can assure you that I've had quite enough for one lifetime. I have a very nice, quite, calm life out in the country with daily trips into the city to spend time with friends etc. I have the pleasure of being able to turn my music up and put the top down on the convertible when I want to drive somewhere or just need time to be with myself and think. I have a wonderful supportive husband. And now at the ripe old age of 29........ well let's not go over board on the honesty issue shall we......I'm about to be a grandmother! So all in all life is pretty sweet.

And yes Self, this is something that has bothered me for quite sometime, off and on for years actually. And yes, I had thought about contacting him in the past. In fact, I did a couple of people searches through internet search engines but to no avail. And then viola! He turned up there. There are some years it's worse then others. I'm human just like anyone else and until recently was a single mother raising three daughters so life tends to get busy and go by before you know it and as we all tend to do you push things to the back burner and not think about them so much. Then other times you think about them alot. And yes to make a point about an earlier question I have had therapy, about 5 years worth. And this was one issue that was addressed. At one time closure was suggested but if I couldn't get it or find it then try to move on.

I'm finally getting my life on track and need to put closure to some things of the past like this and my mother's death and one or two other issues then I can fully move on in the wonderful direction my life is taking. That's my only reason for thinking about doing this.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Tia's hairstyle for all to know and love... and, you know, make fun of.
      Attached Files

Comment

What's even more scary is she looks almost exactly like me then. I don't have a scanner but I will scan the hedious prom picture with the hair for all to see my shame tomorrow. Go ahead yuck it up.......hell I did when I saw that picture then remembered the hairstyle

Yes and thank you so much JohnT! Now everyone will know
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

You are so welcome, Tia. My pleasure.

Comment

Speaking of lovely, Tia you might want to take a look at this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X