Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    'you have fat fingers'
    Hey man thanks! They are so fat that I can use them for lots of fun with myself!

Oh baby oh................
    signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

All of that doesnt make you less hypocrites on this issue.
      **** you. Call our diplomacy what you want, but great powers can't always stick to a specific pattern every time, but you know very well our international actions over the years has been to the benefit of your nation. You only show scorn to our country, I remember your disgusting behavior after 9/11..... It's a good thing for your country that most of its citizens aren't dirty rats like you or else it most certainly wouldn't have gotten the support it has.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Haupt. Dietrich

Hey man thanks! They are so fat that I can use them for lots of fun with myself!

Oh baby oh................
        Sorry, I just got funny image when you said 'don't insult (not bite, insult) the hands that feeds you'.. .
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

Sorry, I just got funny image when you said 'don't insult (not bite, insult) the hands that feeds you'.. .
          No problem, I understand.
          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
            Call our diplomacy what you want, but great powers can't always stick to a specific pattern every time,
            Well, then we agree.
            If it makes you feel better... "not sticking to a specific pattern" sounds better than hypocrisy, even if the meaning is the same.

The rest of your post is not worthy of a reply.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

In General, the US des not kill a bunch of civilians standing around and does not targets the leaders it tires to kill at times when a lot of civilians might die. This is pecially true of the first attack of the war. perhaps you have a chance to complain about this last attack which was unique. In geenral we don;t dropp larg bombs in the middle of civilian areas.

The comparative deathtolls of innocents nearby tells the story.

Maybe until you get the sort of toys the US has you should not try to play the same game.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Your facts are wrong.

In the vast majority of the Israeli decapitations() the collateral damage was minimal. At worse there were a few injured civilians.

Yes, there were couple incidents where scores of people died, but these are only exceptions. Unfortunately those exceptions give everyone the wrong impression about such actions. One of the reasons for that, IMO, is that with all the mess around Iraq in the last months, "normal" decapitations are not reported in the world(at least not on the first pages like it used to be), so the only thing most people see is the botched ones.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Yes, I believe that IDFs ability to be effective while keeping collateral damage in control is one of the best, if not the best. Every now and then innocent bystanders get killed or wounded, but still they are able to do clean strikes better than most of us. I don't remember IDF dropping bombs to Palestinian areas too much, they send their soldiers and tanks, which is high risk operation every time.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Assassination? Decapitation!

Originally posted by Eli
                    A few minutes ago Israeli aircraft bombed a car in the middle of Gaza City, 5 dead 10 injured. The target was probably some senior terrorist in the Hamas, since the neghborhood in a known center of Hamas activity.
                    More information will be available soon.

---------------

Hitting a car with precision weapons after months of intelligence gathering is an assasination and will get you condemned by Powell and the Eurocoms within minutes.

Launching 40 Tomahawk missiles on a city in the middle of the night after receiving tentative intel? Launching 4 1-ton bombs on a residential building and killing scores of civilians?
                    That's decapitation and it's perfectly ok, right Colin?

How many scuds have hit Israel in the last 3 weeks?
                    None? Not bad.
                    STF up, Eli.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

None? Not bad.
                      STF up, Eli.

There must be something flawed with my logic, could you please explain how this makes you any less hypocrites concerning assasinations/decapitations?

Comment

I'm all for assasinations.
                        It already was sanctioned by the rest of the world, and now Bush repealed the screwup of Ford (?).
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As a sidenote, I'll try not to use "you" and any forms of it when talking to Americans about American problems... It makes people take things personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                            Your facts are wrong.

In the vast majority of the Israeli decapitations() the collateral damage was minimal. At worse there were a few injured civilians.

Yes, there were couple incidents where scores of people died, but these are only exceptions. Unfortunately those exceptions give everyone the wrong impression about such actions. One of the reasons for that, IMO, is that with all the mess around Iraq in the last months, "normal" decapitations are not reported in the world(at least not on the first pages like it used to be), so the only thing most people see is the botched ones.
                            You mean like this one? were you aimed at one guy and killed 5? what about the one with the 2000lb bomb in the middle of a crowded Gaza neighborhood which killed at least 15 people, most sleeping in nearby houses?

Yeah, "minimal" collateral damage my ass. Usually, when most states try to kill someone, they only try to kill that one person..like when the PLFP killed the tourist minister..0 collateral damage. Yes, the US has been trying to kill people by bombing..how many people besides "Chemical" Ali died when his house was bombed? could not have been that many, since I have not heard any reports about significant civilian loss.If you don;t have the means to assasiante people from the air without killing many more, then stick to bullets.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by GePap
                              You mean like this one? were you aimed at one guy and killed 5? [/q]

One was his driver, another Hamasnik, and the rest I dont know. It's too early to use this case as an example.

what about the one with the 2000lb bomb in the middle of a crowded Gaza neighborhood which killed at least 15 people, most sleeping in nearby houses?

That was an exception.

Yeah, "minimal" collateral damage my ass. Usually, when most states try to kill someone, they only try to kill that one person..like when the PLFP killed the tourist minister..0 collateral damage. Yes, the US has been trying to kill people by bombing..how many people besides "Chemical" Ali died when his house was bombed? could not have been that many, since I have not heard any reports about significant civilian loss.If you don;t have the means to assasiante people from the air without killing many more, then stick to bullets.

Why dont you check?
                              Get into some news site archive and check all the reports about Israeli decapitations. You'll see that I was right.

Comment

Re: Re: Assassination? Decapitation!

Originally posted by SlowwHand

None? Not bad.
                                STF up, Eli.

hi ,

and why would that be hé , ........

bye
                                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                                X