The "I need to get it out!!!" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I need to get it out!!!" thread

Hi all! Just post anything that is on your mind in s hort sentence and this will be like a liberation thread....well....sort of....anyway, here goes.

A CIVIC IS NOT A RACE CAR!! IT IS A ECONOMICAL AUTOMOBILE!! STOP PRETENDING PEOPLE!!

Thank you.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

No one cares how much bass your car has. If you want to compensate for you small penis, do it out of earshot of others.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MY DENTIST?

thanks

Comment

"Take out, your false teeth mama; I wanna suck on your gums".

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I want bush's daughter!
          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

people with cool cars are usually ****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toooooo much home assignmenttttttsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks you.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

In case you're wondering, "WTF??",

'All Peter Wolf needs is to hear the audience goading him on, and he gives it right back, tantalizing them: "This is called 'Take Out Your False Teeth, Momma - I wanna Suck on Your Gums!" '

So don't blame me. I didn't dream it up.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                people with cool cars are usually ****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Should I be offended?

Oh and,

WHY DO PEOPLE SAY HALF-A-DOZEN??!?! SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                3 LETTERS!!! SIX!!!!

ahhhhh....
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

aaaaaaah dont make such joke sloww

Comment

*wonders about the thread title*

Comment

You did this thread last year, and the VTi is still darned good fun.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

WHY THE **** WON'T THAT CUTE BOY ON THE BUS LOOK AT ME TWICE?
                        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

There, I feel better!

Thanks for the thread Spectator.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

AUDI DRIVER! YOU'RE A TW*T, IT'S NOT FUN TO CUT PEOPLE UP AT ROUNDABOUTS, THINKING THAT YOU CAN TURN LEFT IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE AT ONE! GET A F**KING LIFE AND A DRIVING LICENCE!

Thankyou
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Welcome back Provost Harrison!

Oh Bush daughters.. I can't remember what they look like, but I remember them being able to lift drinks and consume alcohol, so I'd be delighted to meet them in a bar in Las Vegas, marry on of them, I think citizenship wouldn't be a problem after that... too bad I see monkeys when I see Bush after that bushorchimp.com site.. it can happen!
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X