Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX is reporting an UPRISING in Baghdad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I do with all the news channels - you really don't miss anything with the sound down.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Many seem to not like you for ttrolling and such but you just added two things I should respect you for.

-Your advice on the post
      -Your avatar... rocks!
      :-p

Comment

• Thanks for the avatar comment - I had been wondering...
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• bling bong bling bong.

Comment

• to all u ppl mad at the editorializing or the analyzation really need to grow up.

ur watching 24 hour news networks completely dedicated to a war w/o 24 hours worth of news.

Comment

• to all u ppl mad at the editorializing or the analyzation really need to grow up.

ur watching 24 hour news networks completely dedicated to a war w/o 24 hours worth of news.
              I think the biggest problem is that the networks forgot there's other things happening in the world.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

• dammit victor, u stole the word right out of my mouth.

Comment

• yah only print media has other news. but meh, its wut the ppl want!

Comment

• Originally posted by yavoon
                    yah only print media has other news. but meh, its wut the ppl want!
                    oh otherwise they wouldnt invest millions of dollars.. of course of course.

Its still a piece of crap.

But companies gotta do whatever makes the most $$$.

Comment

• I wasn't being that deep. it just is wut ppl want to see on the news right now.

Comment

• Hello! its the NEWS! Their job is to tell us what is going on...not just to tell us what they think we want to know and ignore the rest! Otherwise, they should call themselves Entertainment, which is the job of giving people what they want to see.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• I dont know if ur being serious. or if u actually think that cnn/fox/msnbc...etc... shouldn't give the ppl wut they want.

maybe u could start a news agency that gave ppl wut was good for them, like gettin ur vitamins. I bet they'd appreciate it and u'd become very rich.

Comment

• u bet ppl wud b gtn rich.

ur sure tho?
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                            X