Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you support your country in a war of conquest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, the Alaskan panhandle (most of BC's coast) was Canadian before the Brits gave it to you as a present in 1900 or so.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• I would never support my country in a war of conquest except and only for Albania, FYROM, Bulgaria and Turkey, because these would be wars of liberation.
      Half the Balkans and all of Asia Minor is righfully ours since times imemorial and throuout the centiruies.

So it's alright.

Comment

• And Italy.

Comment

• and Afganistan and a bit of India.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
            Sava, we DID get attacked first, by terrorists. We are now on the second terrorist supporting nation.

That tired old excuse again? Let's see, first there's the fictitious "meeting" in Prague, which the US now admits "Oh, there's no evidence any such meeting took place, but it wouldn't matter anyway."

Then there's the group that's sorta affiliated with al Qaeda, but isn't al Qaeda, that had the training camp in Iraq, but not the part Hussein controlled.

Let's see, when is Germany, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Indonesia, Malaysia and the good ol' US going to get attacked? They're all terrorist supporting nations too, if you use the same standards you apply to Iraq.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• I would never support my country in a war of conquest except and only for Albania, FYROM, Bulgaria and Turkey

I would never support my countriy in a war of conquest, but I would support Greece in attempting the above for the laughs it would bring us

Comment

• How are you goign to support us? Send us your only sub?

Comment

• Croatia... the meditereanian as it used to be....
                  catchy...

Comment

• Greece has never owned Croatia.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X