Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your price?

What is your price?!

Everybody heard this story already but I am wondering anyway.

Let's say that you have a girlfriend/boyfriend that you love very much and that a guy comes up to both of you and offers an amount of money to sleep with him/her. What would you do? How much would you ask fop? Woould you even consider saying yes? If so, how would you feel spending that money?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Wait! I saw that in a movie!
    hmm
    Wait! I saw that in TWO movies!!!
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Only two?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I know, there has benn maybe 5 or 10 movies about this, but still, I wonder what people would really do in that situation. I dont even know myself. I guess it really depends on what my girlfriend thinks and what the other guy is all about. I'm really not the jealous type and I have full confidence in my gf so it really depends on her....I think.....I dont know.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Only two?
          I don't get out much.
          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
            I don't get out much.
            That's what TV's are for...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My price would be the head of the person who asked that question on a silver platter.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                My price would be the head of the person who asked that question on a silver platter.
                Why?! There's nothing wrong with asking....

Comment

I'd try to inflate the price as much as possible and eventually agree.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Just couldn't do it...I would want to, but just couldn't. Some things money just can't buy.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

All depends on the person asking it, if he has a briefcase nearly bursting with beautiful €500 notes I would say "fair trade"
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

"Why?! There's nothing wrong with asking...."
                        Yes, but there's something wrong with doing it with my loved one. You want to do that, afterwards you'd have ta pay the piper!
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

if there is such thing as true love and I'd be lucky enough to have it, then no. Sure, lots of money maybe, but it would bother us for the rest of our lives. If it really is love. If not really in love, then sure, show me the money.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

$100,000,000,000!!!
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

MM, perhaps but after all a simple **** is just a simple **** you know, think of all the other men your girlfriend has done it with BEFORE you

for some people sex and love can't be separated, too bad for them!
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                              X