• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't a bra, it was the "bro".
    Nope. It was a "man-zier!!!" ha
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• In the Bubble Boy episode, why did George drive so fast losing Jerry on the way upstate?
      And what did Kramer do to Susan after George had broken up with her and before they got back together for marriage and her demise?
      Who played the role of Jerry's girlfriend who was a sex phone operator discovered by Kramer?

The above questions are those that I have seen answers for on the last few pages.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Nope. It was a "man-zier!!!" h¨
        You're right.
        Kramer said "let's call it a 'bro'"
        Frank said "no, it is a 'manzier' "

is not the exact sentences they said, but pretty similar
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilean President
          Finbar, how did you know their adresses?
          They were mentioned. Only once, as I recall, in separate episodes. I decided to write them down in case they came in handy. They did.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Ok.....I'm back so where are we today?
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• This is a gimme but what is Elaine's catch phrase?
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

• I wasn't aware that Elaine had a catch phrase....

Here's another pretty easy one: what are the first names of Jerry's parents?
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
                  I wasn't aware that Elaine had a catch phrase....

She does...she says this and does this just about every show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
                    I wasn't aware that Elaine had a catch phrase....

Morty

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
                      Get OUT
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

"Get OUT!!!" And then a push to the chest of whoever she says it to.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• YES! **pushes Apocalypse in the chest** NO! Get Out!

Morty and Jean.

Comment

• What did Jerry do to one of Elaines co-workers that inadvertantly cause Elaine to be passed over for promotion while working for Lipman?

Comment

What did Jerry do to one of Elaines co-workers that inadvertantly cause Elaine to be passed over for promotion while working for Lipman?
                              Some medical thing.
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Ding Ding Ding You guys better look out he's two for two!

Elain'es co worker went to Jerry's show and heckled him and so he went to her work in return and she ran out into the street and her pinky toe got run over and Elaine's boss gaver her the promotion instead of Elaine because of the toe.

Comment

Working...
                                X