Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't that stupid pen, was it?
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• Rye bread

Marble Rye

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
        What flag did Kramer accidently burn during a parade?
        Puerto Rican flag... they're a festive people!
        "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

• Marble Rye is correct.

Comment

• What was the name of the bottling company that Mr. Pitt's firm was trying to 'annex'?

(IIRC, the Puerto Rican Day episode was banned for a while because some PR complained!!)

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
              What was the name of the bottling company that Mr. Pitt's firm was trying to 'annex'?
              Poland. "We must annex Poland"
              "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

• What was the name of the bottling company that Mr. Pitt's firm way trying to 'annex'?
                Oh God, was that the Hitler episode? Don't know.

Once more, what did Elaine do in her role as "the beard"?

Comment

• in fact they never showed the PR episode again that I know of. I have never seen it in syndication either.

What was Susan's job?

How did Jerry end up wearing a pirate shirt on national TV?

Comment

in fact they never showed the PR episode again that I know of. I have never seen it in syndication either.

What was Susan's job?

Susan worked for NBC... I forget doing what. Producer?

Jerry did it because he couldn't hear what Kramer's soft-talking girlfriend was asking him to do.

Comment

in fact they never showed the PR episode again that I know of. I have never seen it in syndication either.

Yeah, they show the PR episode in syndication. I've seen it a few times.

Jerry agreed that he would when asked by Kramer's girlfriend, a low talker who mumbled everythinng she said. He didn't know what she said, so he agreed to wear it.

Comment

• Who played the role of Jerry's "wife"

Who played the role of Jerry's girlfriend who was a sex phone operator discovered by Kramer?

Susan hated Kramer, what incident started her hatred of him?

Comment

• correct. easy ones. executive of NBC is an acceptable answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker

Once more, what did Elaine do in her role as "the beard"?
                            You're going to have to tell us. That wasn't the one where she was trying to 'convert' the gay guy, and Jerry gave her the speech about 'changing teams', was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker

Susan hated Kramer, what incident started her hatred of him?
                              He burned down the cottage with a cigar...?

Comment

• That was the episode, her role as "the beard" was to act like the gay guy's date so his boss wouldn't know he was gay. The changing teams discussion was hilarious...

Comment

Working...
                                X