No announcement yet.

Seinfeld Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, the cabin - the Bubble Boy episode - was later, but something happened earlier to cause Susan to hate Kramer.

And what did Kramer do to Susan after George had broken up with her and before they got back together for marriage and her demise?

In the Bubble Boy episode, why did George drive so fast losing Jerry on the way upstate?

Comment

• Where was George when he got into a fight over "double dipping?"
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
        Who played the role of Jerry's "wife"
        Courtney Cox Arquette.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• At a prospective girlfriend's get together for a relative's funeral in Michigan or Illinois.

Comment

And what did Kramer do to Susan after George had broken up with her and before they got back together for marriage and her demise?
            Kramer converted her lesbian girlfriend.
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• Yup, Courteny Cox.

Well, till tomorrow, nite all.

Comment

• Kramer converted her lesbian girlfriend.
                Good one.

Comment

At a prospective girlfriend's get together for a relative's funeral in Michigan or Illinois.

Comment

• What is the name of Kramer's small friend?

Comment

• Mickey, I think.
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chilean President
                        it's impossible to answer the adresses
                        Is it?

1. Jerry lived at 129 W81st. As, of course, did Kramer.

2. One of Elaine's apartments was #26, 16 W75th.

And you call yourselves trivia buffs!
                        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Dunno if anyone actually got the cars - I only read a few pages. The correct answer was Saab and BMW.

What was the name of the newsletter for Del Boca Vista (the retirement community Jerry's parents lived in)?
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Finbar, how did you know their adresses?
                            >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Discover the latest breaking news in CA and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

Have fun!
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Thanks SlowwHand

great links
                                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X