Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have been the best Captain of USS Voyager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethel Merman or Wallace Beery.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Why isn't Jeanaway as a choice?
      "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
      "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Originally posted by OliverFA
        Why isn't Jeanaway as a choice?
        This poll is heavily biased against Janeway.

Personally, I think Kate Mulgrew is one of the sexiest women on Star Trek. Great voice, and looks good in tight Star Fleet uniform. Too bad she came of age long before the days of FHM/Maxim.
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Great voice? I always thought she sounded like Willem Dafoe.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

She sounds like the dead author of Robinson Crusoe, eh? That's about right.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
              Great voice? I always thought she sounded like Willem Dafoe.

Originally posted by St Leo
              She sounds like the dead author of Robinson Crusoe, eh? That's about right.

That's Daniel Dafoe.
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Defoe, I think.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                X