X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murder is possible.
    Genocide is possible.
    Etc.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

and therefore god condones it

now you get the picture.

Comment

Murder is possible.
        Genocide is possible.
        Etc.

How does this disprove Dissident's theory?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Based on your arguement.
          God condones genocide.
          I don't agree with that statement, because I disagree with your premise that if it's possible, God must condone it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're arguing with mental voids, RAH.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But God does condone Genocide... just look at the bible...

lalalalala lalalalalalala *whistles*
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Baptist are a weird lot... My freshman year roommate was a born again Baptist, and he thought I was the devil... I had a lot of fun with him.

Do not tolerate what God does not condone
                This really makes me mad though, where is this "church"? I thought christian beliefs encourage one to be tolerable of others, not smite them.

"Be not overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good. "
                --Romans 12:21

Yet, I wouldn't necessarily target homophobes with this. I mean, I am a giant homophobe and I tolerate all my gay friends, just as I do my "straight" friends... They are all anoying. I would attribute this more to the freaking paranoid religious bigits; being a homophobe has nothing to with wanting to inflict violence, though most homophobes are the later.

"I have shown you in every way by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive. '"
                --Acts 20:35

Now if that's not the gayest thing i've ever heard.

Monkey!!!

Comment

I figure if god didn't want us to go around killing each other it wouldn't have made us so violent

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                    If you break their jaws, they won't be able to give good head when they make their secret forays to public restrooms late at night.
                    when i read this thread title i thought of how he was going to do it.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I would seriously considering investing in spray paint and at night defacing that sign in some appropriate manner...direct action here!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        Based on your arguement.
                        God condones genocide.
                        I don't agree with that statement, because I disagree with your premise that if it's possible, God must condone it.
                        According to the Bible, God ordered one.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

i'm hashing out a theory that Satan is the good one, and because God was victorious, and inspired the bible, he wrote himself as the good one.

whens the last time you heard of satan rising up and raining sulphur on a village?
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

God is against consumption of pork.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

OK OK, bad example. I was going for a dramatic example.

We'll try a more simple example.

If it's possible then god condones it......
                              Why do we need the 10 commandments?

NEXT

RAH
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I can't explain the 10 commandments.

Didn't the simpson's or something have a real funny bit about that?

Actually I think it was a stand up comedian. Real funny bit, I should try to find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X