No announcement yet.

Murderers of the World, Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you mean being a human shield means possibly dying?

No I don't buy it.

We should be able to live in a world peaceful enough so human shields don't have to die. Obviously economic sanctions against Israel and the bulldozer manufacturer are in order.

Comment

Hear, hear!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

IT is sad that this person got run over by a bulldozer, but what do you expect when you run infront of one??
        You really have to think, will human sheilds stop those operations?? I dont think so. Even if they saw the woman, they would have just moved her and bulldozed the house any ways. Stupid Stupid Stupid.
        Donate to the American Red Cross.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

A house is not worth a human life. That's why you get the hell out when your house is on fire.

Therefore, she had no business risking her life trying to save a house. It was reckless and irresponsible.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

This is a quote for the site linked on the other site.

That's a pretty funny site.

On Sunday, the Israeli military murdered 23-year-old Evergreen College student Rachel Corrie on Sunday, when they ran over her with a bulldozer believed manufactured by the U.S.-based Caterpillar Corp. Rachel was with other volunteers with the International Solidarity Movement, attempting to stop yet another illegal home demolition in Gaza. Report from the ISM.

They have a crude picture of Bush with an erect penis ****ing the world. pretty funny.

Comment

Early reports said she fell and was not visible to the driver, then reports came up alleging that she was upright and visible the whole time. Here are three pictures that are said to prove this:

Look at the last two -- is that the same bulldozer, or even the same location?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                I have more respect for turnips than I do a lot of people.
                That has always been obvious.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

those pictures prove nothing. they could have been taken earlier.

proof my ass

Comment

but shooting children is so fun

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                      Look at the last two -- is that the same bulldozer, or even the same location?
                      Yes, it's the same bulldozer. They are taken from different elevations, so it looks like the lights are in different places and that the background has changed.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I gotta admire their creativitiy

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yes, it's the same bulldozer. They are taken from different elevations, so it looks like the lights are in different places and that the background has changed.
                          What kind of elevation change causes distant trees to disappear on the left, a tower to appear on the right, and changes the bulldozer blade color from red to blue?
                          Last edited by The Mad Monk; March 19, 2003, 00:21.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                              Thank you, but insufficient.

Israelis don't knock down houses for giggles
                              Thats BS, this is more evidence that Sharon is inciting the palestinians intentionally. Why would you bulldoze someones house for no reason. Sharon and his Orthodox Jew cronies can kiss my @ss.

Comment

Yet more scintillating logic...

Comment

Working...
                                X