The great Finnish election thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recount! Recount!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Do you guys have any decent parties?
      Not really, no. Do you?
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

OMG, looks like Halme is getting in
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Do you guys have any decent parties?
          Sadly, fascist parties are not allowed by the law.

You guys saw the Halme-interview at MTV3?

Comment

Tuome, I missed it.. give me some insights?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

No, what did he say?

at parliament with Halme in.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I can only imagine Bush-Halme negotiations.. well anyone against him.. You think Bush has rhetorics? Wait until you see Halme! Though he won't get that position.
                In da butt.

Comment

Who is Halme?
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Former WWF (WWE) wrestler Ludvig Borga, street fighter, boxer, bodybuilder, bouncer etc etc..
                    In da butt.

Comment

Also well-known of his anti-immigrant statements for the... what? Past 5 years?

¨
                      Tuome, I missed it.. give me some insights?
                      Haastattelija: Miten päädyitte poliitikoksi?
                      Halme : No ei täs mitään, ehkä haukkumalla poliitikoita...

A bit nervous, he was. Feel free to translate, I'm not good enough in enggrrihs to do that.

EDIT: I'm 95% certain that Halme will be in the next parliament.

Comment

seems like a nice guy
                        CSPA

Comment

Halme is the one underneath.
                          "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                          - Lone Star

Comment

Jaakko, last one from UFC16.. Couture kicking his ass .

Yeah, he's a nice guy, basically promises to kick everyones ass in the parliament. I think he meant physically.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Agrarian party still seems to be winning

National Coalition and Christians are going down

Comment

Originally posted by Jaakko
                                I voted for Sledge Hammer
                                you mean Lipponen?
                                My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X