God has come to Earth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    well who knows maybe it swallowed some of the newly developed speach improvement hormones that were tested on G.W Bush without success and were therefore dumped into the sea
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

This is stupid, if God is a fish, how can he be in my head telling me to kill? Honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
        This is stupid, if God is a fish, how can he be in my head telling me to kill? Honestly.
        Telepathy.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

He doesn't sound like a fish. Fish don't have lisps.

Comment

Fish story?

Comment

Nah, fishy story.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

According to two fish-cutters at the New Square Fish Market, the carp was about to be slaughtered and made into gefilte fish for Sabbath dinner when it suddenly began shouting apocalyptic warnings in Hebrew.
                Bwahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. I laughed so hard, now my roommate is looking at me all weird, thinking I'm starting to loose it.

Hell, I'd start shouting apocalyptic warnings in Hebrew, too, if somebody tried to make gefilte fish out of me.

Ahem... yeah.

This story smells fishy.

EDIT: Pfft, UR beat me to the "fishy story" pun.
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

This is another bad omen for Bush and co.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I prefer walleye. Yummy.
                    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I think someone who genuineley believes in this sort of thing should post so that we can laugh at them
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Your are all stupid, the fish is not Jesus, the fish is John the baptist..
                        Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

Working...
                        X