No announcement yet.

Anti War crowd sinks to yet another new low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the cops were just not wanting to be seen as putting down protestors. if it was random ppl burning them then that would have been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman

thats what i say. let them rot a few years in a vietnamese prison camp, adn then maybe they might be thankful for their freedoms
      Or maybe we can send them to North Korea
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
        Or maybe we can send them to North Korea
        Or Iraq!

Comment

thats what i say. let them rot a few years in a vietnamese prison camp, adn then maybe they might be thankful for their freedoms
          This sounds like it should be said in a southern accent, whilst one is sitting on the front porch, polishing a shotgun.
          "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
            This sounds like it should be said in a southern accent, whilst one is sitting on the front porch, polishing a shotgun.

Don't forget the rocking chair and the stalk of wheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
              Or Iraq!
              I believe several nimrods went to Iraq only to get cold feet once Saddam told them they had to become human shields.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                I believe several nimrods went to Iraq only to get cold feet once Saddam told them they had to become human shields.
                Yep. I remember reading the article here. Quite amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes

Don't forget the rocking chair and the stalk of wheat.
                  Yeah, that sounds about like what i was doin when I wrote that post...

*whips out a banjo and starts goin at it*

yeeehaaw!
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I saw the interview with one of the reject girls that did this and it was clear her heart had NOTHING to do with Iraq or anything.

She was just a pathetic misfit out to cause trouble, nothing more. She was a liar too, denying it at first.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's funny despite bing so sad.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        I saw the interview with one of the reject girls that did this and it was clear her heart had NOTHING to do with Iraq or anything.

She was just a pathetic misfit out to cause trouble, nothing more. She was a liar too, denying it at first.
                        I know the type... complete losers. Completely disfunctional members of society. sad really, if only their lives had been a little different...
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I used to live in La Habra several miles from there, never struck me as a place where something like this would happen.

Comment

thats because you kept a watchful eye over the area bezerker
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

An update:http://www.whittierdailynews.com/Sto...239953,00.html

One of the vandals was arrested for assault.

In another development Wednesday, Jeff Collison, owner of the property the fence is on, went to the La Habra Police Station with Chandler and David Bisset, a Whittier resident who has contributed to the memorial. Collison wanted to lodge a formal complaint against the vandals.

He said he was told by police that he couldn't file the complaint because he was not the victim.

What is wrong with these police?
                              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

I also don't understand why the police would do nothing. It's obvious this wasn't a political protest of any kind, just simple destruction of property.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X