The vatican shows tolerance and understanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The vatican shows tolerance and understanding

If I was catholic I would want to be thrown out too.

You wonder if they have even read the bible.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

stinger, enlighten us on why a 9 year old should be a mother...

and this just goes to show catholicism is outdated and built solely on doctrine and structure, not christianity
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

organized religion

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
        stinger, enlighten us on why a 9 year old should be a mother...

and this just goes to show catholicism is outdated and built solely on doctrine and structure, not christianity
        Um I'm disagreeing with the church in excommunicating the parents for arranging the abortion.

I think they were correct in doing this.

If i could put a roll eyes on the thread title I would, but I thought it would be obvious that I am criticising the boys in rome
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

sarcasm can only be detected by the rolleyes
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Religion does the strangest things to people
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

catholics are evil.

on the other hand, having an abortion in the 4th month is... well, this is just a tragedy for everyone involved

anyway, nine years old and pregnant?? - what the **** did they feed her?
              Last edited by Gangerolf; March 6, 2003, 08:06.
              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                catholics are evil.

on the other hand, having an abortion in the 4th month is... well, this is just a tragedy for everyone involved

anyway, nine years old and pregnant?? - what the **** did they feed her?
                It's the holy water!
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

It's not the holy sperm for sure
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

It could have been, the rapist wasn't excommunicated.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

skanky, god forbid the catholic church do anything about rapists and molesters catholicism must change or die.

Comment

I know which I am hoping for.

Comment

me too

Comment

It could have been, the rapist wasn't excommunicated.
                            For there's a difference between a rape and a murder,
                            and that child killed her child. OK, I understand your point. But understand the catholic one as well.
                            I think that the decision was wrong. They just shouldn't have touched that. But the truth is that this baby was killed.
                            You are intolerant not tolerating our lack of tolerance to that as well.
                            On the other hand, they do not excommunicate all that have killed anyone, do they...

Actual Vatican approach to abortion is as naive as pacifists' approach to war.
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                              You are intolerant not tolerating our lack of tolerance to that as well.
                              I don't really have anything to add. I just liked this sentence.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X