Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And how desperate do you have to be? Get a room!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-post.

The middle-of-the-road thing is blatently stupid.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
      I think we do have a Darwin Award -competitor here.
      thats what i was gonna say
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

It makes it a bit redundant to ask the question how stupid do you have to be
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I can't believe that there's been this many posts with no mention of road head, that's what I thought it had to be when I read the title....
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

People can be so adorable when they have sex on their minds, hmm? But on a road? That's ... well, that's just something else.

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

what a great way to die!!

they were so lucky. I want to go out like that.

Comment

id rather colapse of a heart attack on a 20 something intern
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

brakwater and komen and stuff....where did this happen? south africa? if not i dont believe it is a true story
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Yes, Africa

A record-breaking, expanded 2024 Hollywoodbets Cosafa Women’s Championship is to be staged in Gqeberha, South Africa from October 22-November 2 as holders Malawi gear up to […]
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i was going to guess texas

Comment

well all those names are dutch names so i didnt believed the story at first....komen means to come....so it was kinda .... you know....but if it is from africa it happened
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                          texas?

I was thinking Canada for some reason...
                          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

There's a small road/alleyway near my house that I once saw two different couples at it within the space of about twenty minutes...
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              I've a novel suggestion - it's called a bed.

You can find one easily enough if you and your partner break into an empty house. Sure beats the road.
                              This was back when I was still in college and living in the dorms. The dorms had 2-3 people living in each room so the bell tower was just about the only free place we could think of.

I was very happy when I rented my own apartment the next year.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                                SNOT!!
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X