Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And how desperate do you have to be? Get a room!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how desperate do you have to be? Get a room!

Couple killed on road 'were having sex'

CHRISPIN INAMBAO
    A COUPLE who were killed when they were run over by two vehicles on a road near Brakwater on Sunday were allegedly having sex at the time.

The man and woman, as yet unidentified, were lying in the road when they were first hit by an all-terrain vehicle driven by Liz Komen and shortly afterwards by a bakkie driven by lawyer Cobus Potgieter.

The accident took place at around 00h30 along the old tarred road linking Windhoek and Brakwater.

Komen, who was still in shock over the incident, did not want to speak about the tragedy which she described as "terrible".

But Potgieter charged it was "a typical example of people indulging in alcohol. No persons in their sober minds will lie having sex in the middle of the road."

The lawyer said a detective constable investigating the incident had said the couple were having sex in the road.

Police spokesman Sergeant James Matengu said he was not aware of reports that the deceased were engaged in sexual intercourse when the accident occurred.

He said, however, that there had been several incidents in which people sleeping on roads had been run over and killed.

Matengu cited an incident last year in which four people died after they were run over while sleeping on a road between Otavi and Kombat.
    How bad does it have to be for you to do something that stupid? There called batteries
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

"Why don't we do it in the road." - The Beatles (forgot the song, possibly those lyrics)
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Oh c'mon, who can resist the smell of fresh tar and the cold hard allure of the open road?
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
          All I can say is that they must have been young.

Comment

..dumb and full of...
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

bettlejuice?

Comment

Tar?

Comment

Piss and vinegar
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I've heard of people doing it in stupid places but this takes the cake. In college the "cool" place was to do it in the library or on the top floor of the bell tower. We were atleast smart enough not to do it where 3 ton trucks would be barreling along at 60mph.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

**Man goes to pick up date**

**date opens door**

Hi
                      hi.....Ummmmmmmmm what's that woderful scent you're wearing?

Oh...that's my new colonge...you like it?
                      Yes very much what's it called
                      Ode' to Tar Tar, it's new I just got it special for you.

Comment

I'm a "Midnight along I-70" man myself.

Comment

There used to be a picture that circulated the net of a couple of people doing it on a traffic roundabout in the middle of the day.

People used to try to have sex in our college library too. For some reason it really annoyed the librarians. Actually I knew one of the librarians and she told me that an average of 15 persons are caught masturbating in the library every year. Takes all sorts....
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

EWwwwww Ewwwwwww Ewwwwww! Why would anyone want to masterbate in public?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                              EWwwwww Ewwwwwww Ewwwwww! Why would anyone want to masterbate in public?!?!
                              Actually it's masturbate. I looked it up while I was in the .....oh never mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X