Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And how desperate do you have to be? Get a room!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sikander

Actually it's masturbate. I looked it up while I was in the .....oh never mind.
    yes well sometimes the fingers do work faster then the brain Oppppppppps
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

i heard once that two people managed to stay in the regenstein library at uchicago (the main one, the large one, named after the guy who invented the little window on those envelopes) after it closed the main floors.

the next day, apparently they were caught in such a state: they had made a bunch of chairs into a little square which surrounded their love nest on the floor; an empty bottle of champagne was around, as were a bunch of scattered strawberries.
      B♭3

Comment

My friend worked in the library and she said they could always tell which couples were going to try to do it. They'd be holding hands and acting all affectionite while walking into the 5th floor history book stacks that no one ever goes to.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          They'd be holding hands and acting all affectionite while walking into the 5th floor history book stacks that no one ever goes to.
          Not nobody. Me.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

although i'd never want to do that, perhaps some try it because it's a bit risky and risque.
            B♭3

Comment

What's risque about a library?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

I never did it in the library but we did give the bell tower a go. The bell tower was 15 stores with no elevator so if you made it to the top the odds were good no one would bother to come after you.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

some people, i'm sure, find the notion of being caught erotic. i think that qualifies as exhibitionism, doesn't it?

and risque, perhaps... they'd no doubt have a copy of the kama sutra, wouldn't they?
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    I never did it in the library but we did give the bell tower a go. The bell tower was 15 stores with no elevator so if you made it to the top the odds were good no one would bother to come after you.
                    I've a novel suggestion - it's called a bed.

You can find one easily enough if you and your partner break into an empty house. Sure beats the road.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Doing it in public is kinky, but doing it in the middle of the road is abnormal.
                      "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                      "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                      "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                        Originally posted by Sikander
                        Actually it's masturbate. I looked it up while I was in the .....oh never mind.

yes well sometimes the fingers do work faster then the brain Oppppppppps

That works on multiple levels, Tia.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

**seductive very low voice** Yes.........I know
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

I think we do have a Darwin Award -competitor here.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why Skanky, I do declare

Really just exactly how horny would you really have to be to throw caution to the wind and go at it in the middle of the road? Do the wizzing cars passing by mean nothing?

Comment

Working...
                                X