No announcement yet.

Is putting people on Ignore rude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's about the best pic of Saddam Hussein I've seen, Gangerolf.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tribune
      It´s inefficient. If they answer and you don´t read their post, they get in the last word.

I mean you can´t really punish them by putting them on your ignore list. Say if Dino got a little electric shock every time he tries to answer my posts, that might be worth it.
      Is the last word that important to you?

Anyway, I don't ignore anyone because I love all the posters here.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Some people are just stupid and deserved to be ignored. I have some people ignored that just post really long posts. If I feel like reading all that crap, I'll click on the link to view it. No offense to the latter, they just need to learn to summarize their thoughts better.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Getting on someones ignore list.

Just means you've won a "special" place in their heart.

Comment

How could I make up a decent signature if it wasn't for all of you, my precious sheep
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Incredibly

Eh Andy? (Don't pretend you're not lurking, I know you are )
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The ignore option doesnt work correctly.

Every time one of the three people I ignore posts a message, I get this powerful urge to read it. Bah.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

There have been only 2 specific circumstances where I had to seriously ignore a couple of people, but that was back in 2002....truly a lost year.
                  DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

-->
                    Attached Files

Comment

Add me please.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You should be happy I took you off it

Comment

I liked it better when you wouldn't talk to me.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It is late there Asher, go to bed!

Comment

I would have expected Heresson on your list, Ecthelion. He'd be close to get on mine, if I wouldn't enjoy his troll fights with Serb. Actually, you have 2 names on your list I would also put on mine, if I ever decided to ignore somebody, which hardly will happen.

Comment

The people who use the ignore-option propably have something against the freedom of speech: they propably don't like the ignored poster's opinions, attitude, size of ego or whatever I cannot think of. Or those people may have some physical defiency to ignore posts simply by not looking at them.

The ignore option is not rude, it's silly.
                                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X