This Guy should spend big time in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    I read a book about this mercenary in near Bosnia who dipped his bullets in pigs grease, so every mujahedin fighter he shot wouldn't get to paradise.

Comment

Yeah, that's harsh. I mean if you kill enemies, how many will go so far, trying to affect the afterlife? It almost seems like this guy was angry.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
        "Soliciting murder" is when you tell people it's okay to commit murder. Free speech is when you tell people anything except that committing crimes is okay.
        Free speech in the area goes even further in the USA. Unless in pursuit of your onw crimminal conspiracy, you can advocate crimes here as long as the is not an immanenti n time (basicaly that they would go immdediately forth to commit it) danger that the audience will currently commint the crime. If they can get around to it until tommorow, or they have no reasonable capity for carrying out the crime at that time, or there is no reasonable expectation that the mebers of the audience would be willing to commit the crime, even that speech is protected in the USA. A bad rule in my opinion, but the SCOTUS never asked my opinion about it.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Interesting. Even the US and Canada have cultural differences.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X