Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sick of my being gay being illegal in my state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep pretty backward and intolorant sex laws in many jusridictions. They get rrmoeved much to slowly. IIRC (I have not studied the subject recently) Texas is currently a sodomy illegal between same sex state. That was actually a step forward in some respects. Until not long ago sodomy was illegall regardless of partner. Even legilature for the past 30 or 40 years there are bill introduced to lossten up the sex laws, and the same sex sodomy law was more a step to get momentum to remove them, reather than a purpossful attack on homosexuals. It was the first real movement on the issue in decades.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
      who?
      You must die now.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Have any of the lawmakers in your state come out of the closet yet? If so, they would be a good place to start pushing for reform.

As a gutsy alternative, you could gather thousands of your closest gay friend, march on the nearest police station and turn yourselves in. Watch the overload cause the wheels of justice grind to a halt.

Comment

Re: I am sick of my being gay being illegal in my state?

Originally posted by Thorn
          For those of you that don't already know how backwards the US is 14 States, Puerto Rico and the military have criminal sodomy laws. This applies to any sexual act other than the missionary style (man on top of woman).
          What if my girl had a zit on her ass and had to do it women on top? would that be illegal?
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

i did not know you like to steal the buttocks evc
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

When was the last time someone was prosecuted under your State's laws against homosexuality?

While I certainly don't support the statute I suspect bombers and bank robbers are prosecuted....
              I hate the attitude that "all laws are ok, as stupid laws will not be enforced". All lawyers and policemen have a professional duty to enforce all laws, regardless of whether these laws are stupid. It is our job as much as theirs to raise the alarm on laws that are wrong.

Wait until your jailed for licking somebody or chewing gum and you might better understand my point.
              "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
              "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
              - Pekka

Comment

Working...
              X