No announcement yet.

Never, never, never buy a Peugeot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the Saloon is the 807. The 607 is the expensive car for rich men in their 50s
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

My grandfather had a Peugot in the early 1980s. I remember him saying he liked how smooth the suspension was but he said it was hell to get parts here in the U.S. and the car tended to break frequently. One time he was told the dealer would have to order parts from France, which they said would take 2 weeks to arrive, well they were wrong it took 3 weeks to get to California and on top of that the folks at Peugot sent the wrong part!

When he finally got the car fixed he went down to the Toyota dealer on the very same day and bought himself a car which didn't have "French problems".
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Isn't the 807 the people carrier?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
        X