Never, never, never buy a Peugeot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azazel
    Everyone who has a 706, and doens't like it, is free to give it to me. Same goes with the Citroen C5.
    706? I think you mean 607 maybe?

Well, anyway. In case there are TWO people wanting to give their Peugeout or Citroen cars away I'm the second in the list
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard
      that's what happens when you use them to ram into porsches
      You cheeky sod

Anyway, my car came away unscathed from that 'minor bump' but the Porsche didn't withstand it. Typical

Been into the garage today to enquire about a car, sorting out a test drive and stuff, but they have to bring it over from Doncaster.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Peugeot 406 Coupé is ways cooler than the 607.
        607 is nice if you're 58 or something.

Peugeot 307 Cabrio is the to though.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Ok, If you think that 607 if for people at their 50s I won't care to pick it for you

But I do agree that the 406 Coupé is the coolest.

307... naaaaaaaaa. The 306 design is way more better. 307 is just a bad copy of 206. 306 do have personality!!!
          "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
          "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

I think the 307 is far more aesthetically appealing (same with the 206 over 205/106)...106 is in need of a redesign though...it looks dated.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ugh... little ****ty Euro car .

Get me Japanese midsize (Toyota, Civic), American trucks (Ford F-350), and German luxery (Mercedes, BMW).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well for my next car I am looking at a mid size Japanese...reliable and cheap to run.

And CyberShy a Peugeot 306 Break. Surely that's a name that is tempting fate a bit. I always thought calling a ship HMS Invincible was just asking for trouble
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

You Euro's always say we Americans are stupid but we figured out that Peugots were crap eons before you folks. We booted them out of the market along with Fiats, Rovers, Lancias, Renaults, Citreons...
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well Renault own the major stake in Nissan
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      You cheeky sod
                      thank you , but what's a sod?

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

What you are
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

that doesn't help

Comment

hah, i looked it up you bloody ****er so there

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I think the 307 is far more aesthetically appealing (same with the 206 over 205/106)...106 is in need of a redesign though...it looks dated.
                              That's the reason because the 306 is better. 307 is just a "me too". The same as all the other cars in the market. 306 has personality.

Comment

The Saloon is the 607?

oh well. I need a saloon, to get lots of space for my giant legs.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X