No announcement yet.

Never, never, never buy a Peugeot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone who has a 706, and doens't like it, is free to give it to me. Same goes with the Citroen C5.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

DAMN FRENCH ENGINEERING!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Re: Never, never, never buy a Peugeot!

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        I am furious

the bank is being ridiculous. Now I want to take out a loan to the same value as the previous one, and use some of that loan to pay off the remainder of the previous one and then trade in with the remaining money and buy a new car. Now the bank won't do that, even though my repayments would be exactly the same!, just for a longer term? Why are bankers such complete and utter bastards!

ARGHHHH!
        French bankers, I suppose ?
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
          Pherhaps

I hate the french, but I love their cars
          Would you believe me if if tell you that I much prefer that than the reverse?

All the more that you are right : it is almost impossible to drive a French where you want, whatever his age is.
          Statistical anomaly.
          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Those hard-working, dependable pickemup trucks are starting to sound pretty good now, aren't they ?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
              I think that was because he had his car broken into while we were in my local for half an hour...

...probably by some people who were in my year at high school.
              Don't like yer car, park it in the wrong places, after it
              disappears and turns up as a burnt out wreck, buy a new one with the insurance $$$.

Comment

I never buy little POS euro cars.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

31 manufacturers of automobiles agree: Peugeot sucks

Comment

"Your car could be about to separate into two halves."

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                      Prov, get someone to lighten up your clutch. Dunno when I was driving it, but it seemed quite stiff.
                      Yeah, well that won't be an issue any more because the clutch is being replaced as it is burnt out.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

this car... is history. (history as many tales from it, but also history maybe. ok)

Comment

Hmmm, well I have managed to sort out a loan elsewhere, so if my car is going to separate into two halves, it can do it for someone else
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

this car... is history. (history as many tales from it, but also history maybe. ok)
                            Believe me, if I could afford it, I would buy another car and not trade in, just so I have the pleasure of seeing my car crushed into a little cube
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

that's what happens when you use them to ram into porsches
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Believe me, if I could afford it, I would buy another car and not trade in, just so I have the pleasure of seeing my car crushed into a little cube
                                Some years back I sold the Renault 4 I had (you know with the gears up next to the wheel and the whole thing feeling like it was ready for take off after 100km/h) for LESS than what the new tyres I had put on just a couple of weeks ago were worth.
                                A very wise financial move from my part.... as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X