No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Baseball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, fine, you can trade individual picks if you want... but the limit of picks you can exchange in one deal is 6. I don't want to go crazy in trying to figure out who has what pick.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      I don't want to go crazy in trying to figure out who has what pick.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If you want to run this draft with unlimited trades, you can go right ahead, Ming.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Wow I got number 3. This is gonna be hard to choose a player.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

If you want to run this draft with unlimited trades, you can go right ahead, Ming.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, do you guys want a new draft thread?
              It would probably make sense to have a thread that was strictly dedicated to drafting... that would serve to minimize confusion. Then we can continue to discuss whatever else (or gloat about our picks...) in this thread.

Or Ming could be really generous and set up another forum... but I suppose that's pushing it. Then again, there's a "Civilizaton: The Boardgame" forum so who knows.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Pick #9. Not real good but I did win last year with the last pick
                God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

• Lets go to the Nation States forums. That place is dead ( and we can get some post counts )
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• IMHO, it's a good idea to have a separate draft thread, mainly to keep this thread less cluttered...

And there are forums less active than the NS forum. The Civ II MSDG forum (for example) is stone dead. No one will really notice if we handle Fantasy Baseball stuff there.
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• new draft thread

#5 WOOHOO
                      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Working...
                      X