No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Baseball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, it says I joined this time, so Slackers are in.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Ok about draft rules... Can we queue up bunch of players in case we miss it? because if you just skip the player's turn for later you can end up with all bench players if you miss all of your turn.

Also, What time is the draft? (EST)
      :-p

Comment

• Sure, we can queue picks. Just send them to isid80@yahoo.com .

I think the draft should start early monday... what time do you guys want?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• 1300 ET Monday sounds fine as a time to start the draft. (I'll be at school then, but I'll have access to Poly and Yahoo.)

I've got my picks ready, as well.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Whats the order and how much time do we get?
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• 1300 EST Monday.

I've got my picks ready.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• ill be at class. I wont have access to poly till 5ish
                :-p

Comment

• Imran... Delete my team from the league and send me a PM when you do so I can reregister. The account I used to sign up is totally screwed up, and I'm sick of trying to get it fixed.

Thanks in advance.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ill only have access to internet from around 5pm PST on the weekdays.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Figures you'd throw this together when I'm on call at the hospital. It's okay; rather gratifying to know that you fear the Deep Fascia of the Soul that much.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuie
                        1300 EST Monday.

I've got my picks ready.
                        perfect time, no class!

but i have no idea who i want!
                        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

• Ming, team is deleted.

And PEOPLE, the draft ISN'T going to happen in one day! EACH ONE OF YOU get 24 hours to make your pick. Then the NEXT person gets 24 hours. So as long as you can be online once every 24 hours, you will be fine!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• DRAFT ORDER!

1. Pentagon Payback
                            2. Nova Monkeys
                            3. Weasals
                            4. Hotlanta Hardmen (formerly the Jersey Jacobins)
                            5. Noobies
                            6. Totally Nowhere
                            7. Lions Rampant
                            8. Slackers
                            9. Old Indian Sexstones
                            10. BC Evil Bears
                            11. Mingapulco Spammers
                            12. Berzerkers

--

Pentagon, you basically have around 48 hours to pick... but don't make your pick until 1:00 PM tomarrow.

Oh, do you guys want a new draft thread?

Comment

• n/m
                              Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; February 23, 2003, 17:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                Oh, and guys... before the first round is over, you can TRADE PICK ORDERS. However, then you must stay with that pick number for the rest of the draft. If you trade from 5 to 12 (to get the back to back picks at the end of the first round, you have to stay at that number for the rest of the draft).
                                WTF... why... this is bullsh*t
                                Why don't you say no trades allowed
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X