No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Baseball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You surely aren't talking about Football, the last league we were in together
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Baseball.

I came in DEAD LAST in football.

The Slackers live up to their name on the gridiron, on the diamond, THAT is another story.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• How about our own forum ming?
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• GO Weasels!

WIth this draft stuff, do you usually end up with like 2 good players and everyone else is mediocre?
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I only count 11 teams... not a full house.

Can we please have a couple days notice prior to the draft. I have to juggle work and a wife and three kids... it's hard to keep them all up in the air at once.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• The draft will probably take weeks... and run as a thread here. With people getting a specific amount of time to make their pick, and if they don't, other people will continue and they can draft when they can...

Right Imran?
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Stuie, no prob... we'll have a couple days... but it'll be a SLOW draft... so on a Poly Thread, not on ICQ or something.

---

ROLL CALL!! If you are in, name yourself and your team.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Mingapulco Spammers - assuming I can correct my account problems with Yahoo... otherwise you can throw me out and I can register with a new ID
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Here - Weasels.

Comment

• Thanks! Just wanted to make sure. My wife is especially hard to keep up in the air when... what's that honey!? Oops... gotta go....

Oh, HERE!! Totally Nowhere. ( is that an oxymoron? )
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Old Indian Sexstones here.
                        God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

• Vlad Antlerkov, Lions Rampant
                          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Lets start this draft on sat. Everyone has 48 hours to submit their picks. The order will de random. Imran can put names in a hat and draw. The last person to pick the first round picks first in the second round.

how does that sound?

Comment

• I'd rather have 24 hours to submit picks, LoA. So we don't have to wait 2 days for some joe to pick in the middle of the draft .

I'll do names in a hat and draw... but I say start on Monday instead. Give a few days for roll call and finishing up the league and rules discussion, etc.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Just plain Vlad-BC Evil Bears
                                Looks like there is still room for Chris since we only have 11, we need him so I can have my revenge from last years Sandbox :-)
                                I am definately for H2H system, gotta keep people active, even if 1 drops it takes the fun out of the game and out of bragging rights.

Comment

Working...
                                X