Recommend Provost a new car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    Ford Taurus! Gets a million miles to a gallon of gas, and runs for a million miles!

Stylish too!

No really Provost, you're looking for a Ford Taurus...

Two days ago the VP of marketing for Ford said the reason the Taurus' sales have sucked recently is because the Camry is a much better product.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Yeah, I quite fancy the look of the Nissan Almera...my mother has always sworn by Nissans, just that Nissans have an image as a bit of an 'old person's car' alas.
      Really? That's not the case over here where I live.

Nissan's considered pretty hip these days, especially with the new redesigns they've been doing.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'd go Honda myself. I'm sure you could find a nice late model Honda Civic or Accord which was built in Swindon.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Really? That's not the case over here where I live.

Nissan's considered pretty hip these days, especially with the new redesigns they've been doing.
          Yeah, I think it is quite unfair. I was driving my mother's Almera yesterday and it is a very nice car and pleasing to the eye too, so I have nothing against them personally, and I learned to drive in a Micra. My mother has had many Nissans with no problems so I am quite inclined to buy one with previous experience with them...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ford

or

Toyota
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've never been big on trucks and I doubt a Euro like PH will be either.

Comment

Why on earth would I want something like that?!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I imagine the resell price of Rovers isn't to good so you could probably pick a well equiped late model Rover up in your price range.

Comment

You have to remember that Sloww is from Texas so he likes pick up trucks.

Comment

Think of all the women you could take with you.
                      Fill the cab, put the rest in the bed.
                      Planning, dude.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Think of all the women you could take with you.
                        Then he needs this:

It fits more into his living environment too.

Comment

It will get censored, but isn't this what he needs?

Attached Files

Comment

Hey, now it would be cool to take the engine out of that and put it in a normal car
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

for declared enemies of zip/mp3 files:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Cars. A couple of things I know about them:

French: rip you off in service, not very tough, rip you off in spares. You get the extras for free though.

German: engage in anticompetitive practices You pay for the extras. They ripp you off in spares and service. They are usually the most expensive.

Italian: not very tough but cheap spares and service.

Comment

Working...
                                X