Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is about those who died, and should not continue a petty squabble fueled by a vicious cycle of our INDIGNANCE

It does not matter whether or not Boris impressively used [] as an argument

It does not matter whether or not SAVA backed him up

My resignation would inevitably have come from such strong and astute arguments, yet the wisdom of Ming has been kind to hasten it. Enough chatter, and on with the Chicago night club deaths... RIP

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Gee... I'm not sure whether to ban him or laugh...

NOW STAY ON TOPIC
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Gee... I'm not sure whether to ban him or laugh...

NOW STAY ON TOPIC
          How do you stay on-topic in an off-topic forum?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Nice to see that some people care more about having a petty argument than the dozens who were killed.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's Nice to see that some people care more about having a petty argument than the dozens who were killed.
              Well, they are dead now and do not matter anymore. Most of them will not even get to vote now, well maybe in Chicago they will.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Huh?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                  Nice to see that some people care more about having a petty argument than the dozens who were killed.
                  Get off your high horse -- if hypothetically, this had occur in a gay nightclub, and most of the dead victims were homosexual, you would not give a rat's ass.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I see that this thread can't continue without pissy little childish arguments... so toast time...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X