Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    "Bush is just trying to force his morals onto others."

You'd be better off if you learned something about the subject, before spending so much time writing
    Sloww, your in no position to be telling this to others. In fact, I believe others should be telling it to you.

tripe.
    How Texan/Canadian of you
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      France = Cheese-Eatin' Surrender Monkeys!
      Where exactly did that 'insult' originate from?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Let France/Europe rule the world!
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

Some British (or American) newspaper owned by Murdoch I suppose...
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
            The US has vetoed more than all the other 4 permanent members put together, and 3 times more than Britian, the second highest. What makes China or Russia less worthy of a place on the council than the US? Simply because they disagree on ideology and policy?
            I was looking for information about the number of resolutions each permanent member has vetoed, and what they were vetoing (I heard that most US vetoes were in relation to protecting Israel from resolutions). You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Sloww, your in no position to be telling this to others. In fact, I believe others should be telling it to you.

How Texan/Canadian of you

Texan/Canadian?
              I know you're ignorant; I just don't know in what/how many way(s).
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No, I saw it on a TV program. IIRC China has vetoed 8, France 12, UK 19, US 64 and Russia I can't remember, but it was somewhere between the UK and China.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  "Bush is just trying to force his morals onto others."

You'd be better off if you learned something about the subject, before spending so much time writing tripe.
                  Nice of you to counter with logic and reason. Are you saying that Bush does not believe attacking Iraq is morally right? Or that Bush's morals have no influence on his decisions? Or are you saying that there are other reasons? If so, what? US safety? Oil?

Bush, in forcing other countries to comply with him (talk about sanctions on Germany for 'defying' the US position on Iraq) is forcing his (or maybe the US's) morals onto other countries. He is saying that what Saddam is doing is Evil, and must be removed. He is calling him evil, because what Saddam has done is against his morals. Therefore, in attacking Iraq, in forcing his position, his policies and his ideals upon others, he is forcing his morals onto others.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Let the French lead the world, of course :mindlessflagwaving:
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

the france one

Comment

Both evil. No war, no sanctions

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                          Let France/Europe rule the world!
                          Don't mix up the French with the rest of Europe.
                          (somebody should tell this to the french as well btw)
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Sauce for the gander

Drogue is just trying to force his morals onto others. I don't see why Drogue's morals are better than anyone elses, it's just he has the blather to spew it here…
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                              Both evil. No war, no sanctions
                              was this a serious response?
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                                'cheese eating surrender monkeys' was first used by Grounds Keeper Willy on the Simpsons.
                                "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
                                "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
                                "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X