Finally a GOOD poll about Iraque / war / pacifism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a GOOD poll about Iraque / war / pacifism

Polls like "Do you want a war......." and "Do you prefer peace" suck big time.

Everybody who "loves a war against iraque" must be completely out of his mind. There are many people though who think that "a war against iraque" is the best out of all bad options.

I guess you must be completely crazy as well to be both in favour of peace and Sadam.
    There are people who hate sadam, but still prefer peace.

They must have been watching the tv with shame last saturday when Aziz (Iraque vice-president) said thanks to them.......

That's why I created this complete poll.
    Sadam is good, Bush is evil. No war, no sanctions and all will be fine
    1.39%
    Sadam is bad but Bush is worse. No war, no sanctions
    13.89%
    Both Sadam and Bush are evil. Ignore the yanks let the French lead the world
    23.61%
    Sadam is evil, he gets one more last change. If he fails we'll talk about it again.
    5.56%
    Sadam is evil, I wish we could solve it peacefully but I doubt it.
    19.44%
    Sadam is evil, There's no possibility in a peacefull solution eventhough I would prefer that. Let's attack.
    15.28%
    Sadam is evil, Bush is right on most things. Follow him but keep paying attention.
    5.56%
    Sadam is evil, Bush is our great leader. We should follow him with no questions.
    2.78%
    Bush is a *****, nuke Iraque right now. Peace is for softies.
    5.56%
    Bush and Sadam are bananas. Let's eat them and solve the problem.
    6.94%
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Let's lead the world ! Chirac can do BS as easily as Bush, theres no reason !
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

You missed one option: Saddam is evil and W. is stupid.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I would have voted for the option: Saddam is evil but his regime won't last forever so just leave it alone unless he starts the shooting (again).
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

stupid polls
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Bad poll. It's all about realpolitik. Yet you introduce all these irrelevant and confusing emotional characteristics as "bad", "evil", etc. Tassadar's poll is better.
            Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Saddam = Evil and Greedy, but somewhat clever.
              Bush = Stupid and Greedy, but not all that evil.
              Cheney = Evil, Greedy, Clever, but fat.
              Rumsfeld = Evil, Greedy, Stupid
              France = Greasy, Cheese-Eatin' Surrender Monkeys!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Sadam is evil, Bush is right on most things.
                  Follow him but keep paying attention."
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sadam is evil, I wish we could solve it peacefully but I doubt it.
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Saddam is evil, but Shrub is stupid. Or evil.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                        I would have voted for the option: Saddam is evil but his regime won't last forever so just leave it alone unless he starts the shooting (again).
                        I think that's one of the first options.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

You forgot the option of this poll sucks because you don't have the option of letting Ming ban Saddam and Bush to mingapulco for a free lifetime stay in the smallest cells available

Comment

Saddam is evil, but it is none of our business, unless he attacks us, therefore no war, no sanctions. If we wish to impose rules against him, we should have the same rules for eveybody. For instance, if he's not allowed ICBMs, why should we have them? Maybe Saddam believes in MAD, and wants to have a safety net so he can be sure that the West won't nuke him.

Bush is just trying to force his morals onto others. I don't see why Bush's morals are better than anyone elses, it's just he has the military power to back it up. I don't think the war is necessarily about oil, nor the safety of the US (he can't attack you) I think it is about Bush' and Blair's morals (who are both practising Christians) that Saddam is evil and must be removed. Even Blair, while trying to be cagey as ever, has let slip that he want's Saddam removed. It is another example of Bush and Blair trying to muscle in on the sovereign business of another country. Like Bush's statement that Yasser Arafat should be removed. Or the US forcing developing countries to enforce their economic systems, their patent protection, via the World Bank and IMF. We do not have control of the US domestic policy, indeed many Americans resent that they are being told to listen to the UN at times, but they still insist on interfering in the domestic policy of others. The US can simply ingnore whatever the UN says, but Iraq cannot? I think I recall someone her on 'Poly (can't recall who, sorry) who asked how they can take the UN seriously, when it has China and Russia as permanant members. Yet they are the two countries that have vetoed the least. The US has vetoed more than all the other 4 permanent members put together, and 3 times more than Britian, the second highest. What makes China or Russia less worthy of a place on the council than the US? Simply because they disagree on ideology and policy?

Sorry about the rant, but I felt some of this was relevant. And sorry if it seems like more US bashing. They are legitimate questions.
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

"Bush is just trying to force his morals onto others."

You'd be better off if you learned something about the subject, before spending so much time writing tripe.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X