Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    No, you're saying timing is key, Buck?
    I'm saying, I don't care on iota about timing.
    Spiffor and Jaakko are demonstrating to a "T" why I have this opinion.
    NOT a personal attack, just a statement of fact.

You can be cocky, right now.
    What's so wrong with my opinion? I've never said a bad word about the troops themselves.
    "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
    - Lone Star

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      Did I demonstrate something ? I thought I was just stating my agreement with you
      "Leave. We don't need you"

I read this as an antagonistic statement.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Uh right Sloww. I was carried away by all the antagonism my country got these days. I should have said :
        "Please do so. There is no need for American troops on German ground anymore"
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well Buck, your whole argument relies on the optimism of Eurocom to behave himself. Given the track record, I am not so optimistic.

A recent example is the crap that went on in the Balkans when the Commie overlords left town. "Hey, we haven't killed each other in 50 years well now I'm getting a little sentimental for the old days."

Of course US comes in again and pacifies the situation.

I also doubt the Turks and Greeks wouldn't be fighting if the US weren't around.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, we pull outa europe and Apolyton will end up being administrated by DanQ and Otmar the Turk. Instread of bannings we'll have virtual stonings, but besides that everything will remain fairly balkan around here.

I assume the Turks would win that fight?
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Ok, lets admit it. There was time when US troops had very important role in securing europes freedom. We have to give you credit for that. Then again decade after the fall of soviet empire, we should seriously rethink the need for US troops in europe. I agree with Spiffor in this, your boys and girls should return home from a mission accomplished. Thank you and goodbye.

---theres something wrong with the replying?---
              Last edited by laurentius; February 16, 2003, 19:17.
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

triple post
                Last edited by laurentius; February 16, 2003, 19:14.

- Paul Valery

Comment

You know who leads the World in executions?
                  China. More than the rest of the World combined.
                  And murder isn't necessarily the crime that will get one executed. Talking, for instance will do the trick.

Little trivia for the day.

But that's ok. Down with USA.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

dreaded dp.

Comment

triple post
                      Last edited by laurentius; February 16, 2003, 19:13.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                        Ted, we pull outa europe and Apolyton will end up being administrated by DanQ and Otmar the Turk. Instread of bannings we'll have virtual stonings, but besides that everything will remain fairly balkan around here.

I assume the Turks would win that fight?

Again, I offer full asylum for all Turkish hotties who need to leave the country.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Gladly, laurentius.

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                            Ok, lets admit it. The was time when US troops had very important role in securing europes freedom. We have to give you credit for that. Then again decade after the fall of soviet empire, we should seriously rethink the need for US troops in europe. I agree with Spiffor in this, your boys and girls should return home from a mission accomplished. Thank you and goodbye.
                            I got no problem with that, though, if indeed there are going to be bases in Poland, I think that's a good thing. Certainly there is no need for a US presence in Deutschland, however.

Finns have done a commendable job of behaving themselves and beating up Soviets by the way.

Comment

Also, Viking Eurocom is the only one that can claim being civilized due to his own accord.

Comment

why is the world afraid to stand up to bush? it seems like most countries and their populations oppose war as do many ppl within the US....why can't we all just stand up to him? how long till the next election?
                                "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
                                X