Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's alll a drunken haze of dragons, bobbleheads, golems, mud fights and blaming it all on an australian, i don't remember you

Comment

• Maybe you don't remember me by this name... how about LightEning? Do you remember him? Or perhaps this would freshen your memory...

/me pipettes one drop of Water of Life (from a sandworm deceased only five minutes ago, no less) into a fine crystalline wine glass that is filled with fresh spring water *

You might have your coffees and infinite assortments of alcoholic drinks... but there's one liquid that is greater than them all. Enhanced water.

/me casts an air of tranquility and heavenly light over the coffee shop as he silently sips away the contents of the extremely expensive glass *
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• I know you were LightEning, I just don't remember you in the shop, might have been before my time, or maybe it's just Skanky's fault.

Comment

• Yeah, I seem to remember changing his name. Or deleting H Tower's memory. Or something.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• It most probably was before your time, since I don't remember you, either... well... then again, the only person I do remember is Kassiopeia (and Mao, but that's from before the time I started soaking up enhanced water like a sponge (idiom courtesy of Kassiopeia)). Oh, and werefox, and darkgrendel, and... hm... er... um... I think I remembered those people only because I remember werefox bringing darkgrendel a dark and grendely tea once...

/me erases both his and H Tower's memory again just to be sure *
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Argh!! You made a typo in your command, and now you have formatted the Coffeeshop!
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Well, that shouldn't pose much trouble... we're running on ReiserFS, right?

reiserfsck --rebuild-tree /dev/evms/coffeeshop

There, now your files are back..

Comment

• /me pours a double bourbon for Ari, and another for himself.
                  Last edited by Skanky Burns; March 11, 2003, 02:48.

Comment

• /me hands the double bourbon to the nearest random passer-by, takes a diamond wine glass (getting more expensive all the time ) and mixes some more enhanced water in it *

Comment

• May I have some please. No more bouncy things
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Mix your own. I'm not in the bartending business anymore.
                        /me hands Tiamat a pipette and a small flask of Water of Life *
                        /me produces another small flask of Water of Life and a "glass" made of polished diamond from inside his coat, mixes some more enhanced water and drinks it while radiating an aura that slowly pacifies every last one of the bouncy things and makes them embark on a career of silent meditation in the dark corners of the Coffee Shop... and apparently also creating quite a run-on sentence *

Comment

• /me gives tia more tea ... enough to last the thread out with.

/me wonders the structural integrity of a coffee shop with almost 500 posts.
                          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

• /me wonders how he ended up with two double bourbons.

Comment

• /me looks around and doesnt see any furniture any more
                              /me goes and sits on Kassi
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• /me mutters "get a room"...

Comment

Working...
                                X