Incest poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incest poll

I was talking with a friend about the sexuality differences between men and women, and he asked me if a woman invites a guy back to her place and then takes off all her clothes and asks him to make love to her, chances are very slim that he'll say "no, I want to save our beautiful friendship". This friend continued by saying that the inverse (a man comes onto a woman in this way) is much more likely to terminate abruptly.

This got me thinking. Would the libido of a man be enough to override ties of family, and if so under what circumstances? How does this differ from a woman's view?

If you vote in this poll, please post your gender and how you voted. I'd like to see if this confirms or debunks my earlier suspicions.

I'm female and I voted "older sister".
    An older brother seducing a younger sister
    26.09%
    An older sister seducing a younger brother
    28.26%
    Both equally likely
    13.04%
    Very unlikely in either case - incest is just wrong, man!
    32.61%
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Ick.

Well, there are also same-sex couplings as a possibility. I think most cases of sibling incest reported, however, tend to be an older male taking advantage of a younger female.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

This got me thinking. Would the libido of a man be enough to override ties of family, and if so under what circumstances?
      only circumstance I can think of anyone having sex with their sister is if someones threatening to kill someone.

I don't think it could happen "naturally" with sane individuals
      CSPA

Comment

As Boris said, I think it's more likely an older brother could force himself onto a younger sister, but it would be more likely for an older sister and a younger brother to have sex willingly.

The former doesn't quite fall under "seducing" though, so I imagine you're only talking about having sex willingly. So I voted for "older sister" (and I'm male... with an older and a younger sister ).
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf

only circumstance I can think of anyone having sex with their sister is if someones threatening to kill someone.

I don't think it could happen "naturally" with sane individuals
          it happens all the time

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

really?

maybe in some remote sects where inbreeding is a necessity, but with normal people, all the time? nah..
            CSPA

Comment

I know few siblings of opposite sex who got along well enough that it would be likely that they would engage in intercourse voluntarily. Remember that big brother or big sister still remembers when little sister or little brother was still pooping in her or his pants. That's a sure deterrant of the libido.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I have no idea what's more likely -- I haven't given much thought to the whole prospect of sex between siblings, since I've never found my brother to be particularly attractive.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

if I remember rightly from something I saw on the news a while back, growing up with your siblings creates a mental image of them as "not a sexual" partner regardless whether they be the most beautiful person in the world. This bond does not occur if they grow up apart and numerous cases have been reported of long lost siblings being in a sexual relationship discovering it's actually incestious.

So interrogate your parents, did they really just have you or was there someone else, and if so, please God let their name not be your present girlfriend/boyfriend?
                  Last edited by Demerzel; February 9, 2003, 13:14.

Comment

Most incest is probably an older brother preying on a younger sister. I don't know that but it's my gut feeling.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Either way, they'll both me able to have their 15 minutes on Springer.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Only if they're toothless and weighing at least 300 lbs apiece.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

What about the father having his way with the daughters? That seems to be the most common form around here, or at least as reported.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

eww

I never had a sister, so I really don't know how I would feel if I had one. Even if she was hot I probably wouldn't be turned on by her.

Now I've had some cousins on the other hand...

Comment

As I'm aware, everything is going just fine banging my friend's sisters. HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BET I'D DO IT WITH A HOT COUSIN, THOUGH

Comment

Working...
                              X