No announcement yet.

Incest poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping alive family traditions, eh Zylka?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's the one thing you have to learn more than other, dear boy. Don't use ammunition your enemy gives you on purpose - or you come off looking like a talentless hack!

Comment

What about an older brother with a younger brother, or a sister with another sister.... that happens too a lot.
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

a lot? I doubt it.

Comment

If she's not good enough for her own family then why should she be good enough for me?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

incest , thats just disgusting anyway you look at it.
              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

I voted "older brother seducing younger sister", since I've got the impression that that's usually the way it goes in general (outside incest) - males have an interest in younger females, and vice-versa.

I'm male, BTW.
                The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

If Malcolm X's autobiography is anything to go by, older brother-younger sister happens more frequently then we'd like to believe (granted that was the 1920s). According to him, a number of the white boys with whom he went to school wanted him to "open up" their sisters so that they could then have sex with them.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

BTW

are we talking abuse relationships (like a big age difference?)

or two people in their teens

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Incest? Voluntarily? I think that sexual abuse is much more common, and it usually is a father abusing his daughter or an older brother abusing her younger sister. Not only because men like young women, but because men are stronger than women too...

But, supposing the "seduction" scenario, I'd say it would be an older brother seducing his younger sister. Oh, and I'm a male.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

where's the "more likely to occur in Kentucky" option
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I second that we need a Kentucky option.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Demerzel
                            if I remember rightly from something I saw on the news a while back, growing up with your siblings creates a mental image of them as "not a sexual" partner regardless whether they be the most beautiful person in the world. This bond does not occur if they grow up apart and numerous cases have been reported of long lost siblings being in a sexual relationship discovering it's actually incestious.
                            Thats quite true with your childhood friends too.

As I'm aware, everything is going just fine banging my friend's sisters. HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BET I'D DO IT WITH A HOT COUSIN, THOUGH
                            I slept with my friend's older sister once. My friend thought that was more disgusting than incest.
                            :-p

Comment

I voted the older brother option (im a male), but ater reading this

As Boris said, I think it's more likely an older brother could force himself onto a younger sister, but it would be more likely for an older sister and a younger brother to have sex willingly.
                              I thought it was a good point.
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Incest makes the purest blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X