No announcement yet.

Mayo or Mustard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And God, spreading the Mustard, dragged forth the Holy Knife. And as such He completed the Holy Sandwich with meats and a few other condiments. Then, He took a bite of the sandwich and He called it good.

---
    IOW,

mustard r0xx0rZ
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

"Mayonaise, Mustard, and Mushrooms combine to form my three most hated foods on the planet. The Axis of Evil foods, if you will."
      Not a big "M" food fan, are you? What do you think of milk and maple syrup?
      I think mayo is good on some sandwhiches - especially tuna and roast beef (hell you can't even HAVE a tuna sandwhich without it!), but I think that mustard is better not for sandwhiches, but rather for fancy recipes. It's a wonderful subtle under-flavour in sauces to put on dishes, like a piping hot honey-mustard sauce over chicken. Yum!
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

I think folks are misconstruing the mayo with fries thing. In my experience, at least at the "european" fry places here in NYC like Belges Frites, it's a flavored mayo, and there are several different kinds. Some of them are quite delicious. It's also diluted a bit, so not quite as gloppy and thick as pure mayo.

Still, not for the health-conscious, no.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
        X