Mayo or Mustard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zylka
    Mayo is what Boris gets on a good night! Mustard comes when his boyfriend has been drinking vinegar all day!
    You're revolting
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

That's Zylky for you.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Mustard's much more useful than mayo. Gotta love "spicy mustard."
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

On sanwiches, I like Italian dressing on lucheon meat and salami types, and mustard on cured beef or chiken types. On Haburgers I alternat between lite mayo & Mustard, for hots dogs and other wurst, mustard.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

BOTH!

Mayo doesn't go with either Ketchup and/or mustard together though.

I've been known just to take a couple of slices of white bread, slap some mayo on both sides and eat it that way... in fact... I'm going to the kitchen right now to do just that!
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

What the hell is wrong wit u guys? No one likes ketchup?

BTW: Ketchup + mayo = 1000 island dressing. It does mix well... just not on a sandwich.
              :-p

Comment

It's great on burgers!
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Dijonnaise. Mwah.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

And I've heard that Euro's and Canadians use Mayo instead of ketchup on their fries. That's ****ing wrong man!
                    Try it It's damn tasty (and if you listen closesly you can hear your arteries hardening)
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

QUOTE:

BTW: Ketchup + mayo = 1000 island dressing. It does mix well... just not on a sandwich.

Sorry, Mayo is only good by itself. I do like Ketchup, though I would reach for Mustard (Hot Spicy Mr. Mustard or Polaski).

When I goto BK, I asked for a double whopper, no Mayo/no onion.

Yet if I goto Arbies, I ask for extra mayo for my philly sub.
                      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                        And I've heard that Euro's and Canadians use Mayo instead of ketchup on their fries. That's ****ing wrong man!
                        Not true. Never seen mayo on french fries.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Vinegar is much more common
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Dressings and sauces
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

ugh, neither.

Mayonaise, Mustard, and Mushrooms combine to form my three most hated foods on the planet. The Axis of Evil foods, if you will.
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                                Not true. Never seen mayo on french fries.
                                What's funny is, I know plenty of Americans that do that.
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X