USA vs the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA vs the World

Inspired by the "What is the World Prepared to Do to Contain American Aggression?" thread, what if the world decided to unite (as if that will ever happen) and attack the US?

Who would win?
    CSPA

I wanted to make a poll. oh well
    CSPA

Comment

anyway, I think the World would have to give up after getting nuked
      CSPA

Comment

If "The World" includes Russia it also has nukes
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

american nukes are better! I think.
          CSPA

Comment

The world.

Comment

I'd side with America.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

world 100-1. It's not like the rest of the world doesn't have nukes. Also if it attacked the US, it would attack with nukes, because the US would defend itself by nuking in that situation. I think it's pretty absurd to claim else..

Of course this is until I get my green cards etc things working, then the US will beat the world . So, it's up to them.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

how do you define the quality of nukes?..i'm sure the russian/chinese/french nukes will be good enough not to let much left to be destroyed by american nukes.
                  www.civforum.de

Comment

the US is capable of shooting down ICBMs, no?
                    CSPA

Comment

Both will lose, there's no winners in a nuclear war.

Comment

The coakroach/rat/chemoautotropic bacteria alliance will win.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Thus the USA wins
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Even without nuclear weapons, the US would lose because only hard-core authoritative conservatives and their brainwashed minions would fight this war. So really, it's them vs the world. IMO, I don't even think these people would win a war with the rest of the country.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                              Thus the USA wins
                              harsh, man. harsh.
                              CSPA

Comment

Working...
                              X