Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What political party do you most often vote for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forget... we've built a wall across our borders .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Me thinks Mr Fun has a wierd sense of the word 'wrong'
      Did you know that thesaruses have mistakenly left out a synonym for the word nonsense? They omitted the word Republican.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Har har...

So when are you going to live up to your screen name?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Har har...

So when are you going to live up to your screen name?
          Actually, I have gotten used to my username being one of irony among Apolytoners.

Comment

~60% Libs and 40% Greens, and Democrat when there are neither Libertarian nor Green candidates.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

All things being equal, I would prefer to vote Democrat.
              Unfortunately, unless Kerry runs, that won't be happening.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                All things being equal, I would prefer to vote Democrat.

Comment

Working...
                X