Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should we do to people who talk loudly on mobile phones in the public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have the jammers here in certain areas such as theaters, but no such luck with buses and restaurants. Mind you, I am not against using mobiles in general, just the way some people yell into them.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ignore them.
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

By sticking my tongue out at them?
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

I just talk really loudly to whomever happens to also be annoyed by it, as has been suggested. They give me a dirty look and finally move somewhere else. It's worth it.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

It's fitting that half the respondents to this thread are Finnish, this crazy little nation is easily the most phone intensive frozen strip of land on the planet

For those of you who whine about not wanting to know the details of someone else's personal life:
            Just do what I did, move to a country where you can't speak the language. Finns are incessantly yammering on their mobiles, but I have no bloody idea what's being said. Good times!

Comment

I have seen local idiots take this one step furhter: every time they see a pretty girl approach, they start yelling very loudly about making million $ deals ... into their TV-remotes. I have yet to see a girl fall for that one.
              The monkeys are listening.

Comment

They are all drug abusers... (they have to be high to speak loud in public about their private lives) put them to jail
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Re: What should we do to people who talk loudly on mobile phones in the public?

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  These people are really annoying. I don't want to know details of their private lives.

What will be a fitting punishment?
                  If you have feet, walk away

If you have a car drive away

If you cant just turn away.

Personally, I dont like loud talkers in public or private.

I dont like loud music in the car next to me

I dont like Politicians whom say one thing and do another

But, I learn to live with it.

Hope you do the same my friend!
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. A. Cula
                    I have seen local idiots take this one step furhter: every time they see a pretty girl approach, they start yelling very loudly about making million $ deals ... into their TV-remotes. I have yet to see a girl fall for that one.

Comment

lynch them, and hang them next to the cinema chatterboxes...

Comment

Hey MrBaggins, long time. How's life?

Comment

oh pretty good...

working on a high concept CtP2 mod.

how are you?

Comment

Happy Chinese New Year

Life... can't complain. Can be better, but there are a lot of people who have it worse.

Comment

hopefully the the people who have it worse, are the ones talking loudly on mobile phones in public

Comment

Originally posted by MrBaggins
                                hopefully the the people who have it worse, are the ones talking loudly on mobile phones in public

Comment

Working...
                                X